1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

2. CubanBuddah

CubanBuddah Trusted Member

Hello all, I'm a 33 yr old guy from the USA and love open-minded sites like these because it gives me a chance to read about other peoples experiences and fantasies. I have not had any real chance to be with any family but the thought turns me on a lot. I do hope to be able to find a woman who shares my interest or even has experience and wants to keep the tradition going. If you like you can message me when I am able to get messages, still very new still.

Ddbbk likes this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi CubanBuddah, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

4. kanye west

kanye west Trusted Member

32 yo male. I love my mom . I have some great memories of her playing with my dick. Hi everyone!

5. whitecoffee1

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. bidude

bidude New Member

hello, I'm a bi dude as you can obviously tell, my incestuous fantasies are mostly directed towards my dad

7. Neophyte

Hi bidude, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

8. Jrad15

Jrad15 New Member

23 year old guy from US, trying to make sense of familial attraction

Ddbbk and D.C. Barnet like this.
  9. Neophyte

Hi Jrad15, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

10. TonyBoy-58

TonyBoy-58 Trusted Member

Bonjour à tous, je suis BI et ouvert à toutes sortes de pratiques tant qu’il n’a pas de douleurs :( ni de violences. J’ai aussi mes propres expériences et je vous les séparer.

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

It's all French to me. Might as well be in Greek.

12. TonyBoy-58

TonyBoy-58 Trusted Member

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi je ne peux pas changer " de auteurs " en " de douleurs « , ce que je voulais écrire... Pls aider si possible
    I don't know why it appears like this, in fact i wrote :
    I am BI and open to all sex experiences, as long as there is no pain neither sufferings whatever. I have my own incest experiences and would be happy to share with you all. I am sorry that the system changesd some words in my post, maybe due to some translation issues. Thanks for all

Brutus58 and D.C. Barnet like this.
  13. hornylittle1

hornylittle1 Trusted Member

Hi I've recently started being honest with myself and realizing incest relationship between a daddy is something I find incredibly hot and something I wish I had. I'm not interested in my own blood relations but I fantasize about being adopted and exploring with other dads and stepdads. I'm non-binary male at the moment but want to transition to female in the near future. Hope to find whatever it is i'm looking for here and maybe meet some cool sexually free individuals here in the process.

14. Neophyte

Hi TonyBoy-58, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

15. Neophyte

Hi hornylittle1, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

16. les73

les73 Trusted Member

hi, my name is lesly, male, mid forthies, i am from the Netherlands.
    Divorced and no kids.
    Working in the medical branch.
    In my younger years had some encounters but i will return to that later.
    First time to make a account on this site.
    Nice to meet you all.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Yuukhan

Yuukhan Trusted Member

Hey all, 25 year old Male hailing from South Africa. First time user and just trying to get the hang of this, pleasure to meet you all!

IncestBlowjob and Brutus58 like this.
  18. whitecoffee1

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. Gaboxx

Gaboxx Trusted Member

Hi everyone, just a new guy with a particular taste for incest in general, but I find a special attraction with the type of relationship between mother and son.
    Maybe like most people out there, I have the particularity of liking all this but I wouldn't be able to make it happen, yes I know, maybe it's strange but that's how it works
    I would like to be able to read experiences of all kinds and perhaps have the opportunity to read first-hand about real things and not the proliferation of the internet

20. whitecoffee1

Brutus58 likes this.