1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi psu_rugger, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

2. Neophyte

Hi Jazz666, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

3. Neophyte

Hi DanielJhanx, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

DanielJhanx likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Hi Tanya_again, welcome back to IB! We hope that you will continue to enjoy being here. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

5. Neophyte

Hi Johnnyboi2, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

6. Neophyte

Hi famcoupling, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

7. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

I would love to hear about how your family manages all of those relationships!!!

8. DanielJhanx

DanielJhanx Trusted Member

Thank you!

Neophyte likes this.
  9. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Brother/sister incest is the way to go. I am think about my sister all the time. I’d really like to get her pregnant.

If you’d like to talk feel free to PM me

10. cancandiddid

cancandiddid Trusted Member

Female, 20s, love the idea of D/d, M/d or B/S

11. Neophyte

Hi cancandiddid, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

12. cancandiddid

cancandiddid Trusted Member

Thanks there!

Neophyte likes this.
  13. jaxtherogue

jaxtherogue New Member

Hi. I am back after being gone a long while. I am a bisexual woman with a particular interest in bisexual incest. Moms, dads, sons and daughters enjoying family playtime with no lines drawn between genders. Been getting my kicks from nifty.org lately, but want to branch out.

14. famcoupling

famcoupling Trusted Member

Haha well it was pretty easy. My sister and I and a few cousins started in our teens, as younger people do. Then when my parents found out, they both apparently had come from sexual families themselves, we just sort of began doing it with each other. My dad caught me crossdressing and instead of punishing me he asked me to explain why I liked it, while still all dolled up, and from there we started loving on each other. He brought that up to my mom some days later and she began wearing very little around the house which of course led to other things.

I was, and still am, a huge slut. So it never really was a problem for me to be with multiple people. When you're a family unit it's also so laid back and casual, usually. Sometimes things got a bit heavier, Dad and I would play dress up together, usually spending the better part of a morning just shaving, showering, powdering, getting into silk and rubber and corsets. That was some heady and heavy foreplay for sure.

15. lovingincest

Well, but if the secret came out...

???

16. Proud Daddy

Proud Daddy Account Deleted

Hiya..Im 52..UK...hopefully found somewhere (here) where i can talk to REAL people who do the same as me and my adult daughter...We are very much in the life..And love it..More than happy to talk to other fam couples..

Xr4ti, Akbloke and JoshuaMN like this.
  17. movzo

movzo Trusted Member

Hello, I am 41m in the US. I had some experience decades ago and miss it since. Looking forward to someplace I don't feel weird.

Mediogre and PaulKelly14 like this.
  18. lovingincest

What an interesting history!

19. famcoupling

famcoupling Trusted Member

hah yea that's true. But we were of the age that our parents could explain how it was viewed out in the world. We also weren't ignorant of how it was seen before that too. They also explained consent and always let us know it could and would stop if we ever wanted. I'm incredibly lucky and blessed. They also encouraged us to date and have relationships with people our own age etc.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    D.C. Barnet and lovingincest like this.
  20. Timmaybored

Timmaybored Trusted Member

Hi all, I'm in my 30s and have lurked around here for a while. I've been interested in Mom Son for a long time but only theoretically. I have always wondered about my mom...but can't see ever even finding out.

Giacomo likes this.