1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. DocSavage7

DocSavage7 Account Deleted

Re: I'm new.

Welcome to IB Teimoshi... I know you will enjoy yourself here!

I remember you ibtcprez... great to see you on IB, plenty to see here so you should enjoy yourself!

Hi doptupcpl and welcome to IB, I think we may just have what your interested in.... lol
    Busy fella KinkySon99.... Welcome to IB!

Welcome to IB maleinhard82.... Not sure if I offered my welcome to you earlier!

Welcome to one and all... and please, Read the rulez!

Doc

2. imported_Jen

imported_Jen Account Deleted

Hi to all. I just now found this thread. In a perfcet world we would have a huge convention and swap family members and breed!

3. imported_driver3062

imported_driver3062 Account Deleted

kev and dee mature couple from kent england
    kev 53 wellendowed
    dee 48 bi-bbw
    would love to find daughter or son to play with
    a family would be better
    k&d
    xx

4. imported_Daddy Storm92159

imported_Daddy Storm92159 Account Deleted

New to this IB

Hello all, I may have put my intro in the wrong place so I am going to post it here as well.

I am a 50 y/o man from GA, USA and have been involved with my sister (way back when we were kids) My mother (again back in my teen years) and am now involved with my adult daughter.

I have been on another IB for some time and was told about this one and wanted to see about making some "Real Friends"

I am on most days (7am to about 4pm EST) and am always looking to chat.
    My MSN ID is; [email protected]
    My Yahoo ID is; [email protected]

Feel free to add me and chat anytime.

Daddy

1800s likes this.
  5. imported_ghost.animals

imported_ghost.animals Account Deleted

im female 22 in june. was a lurker for about a week...give or take a few days. im still kinda shy about my interests in this site : /
    im glad it exists tho makes me feel a lil less, odd one out.
    im bi-sexual and have tons of what i think are odd fantasys and experiences

lovelovelove
    x

Maniaco69 likes this.
  6. sislv

sislv Trusted Member

New(ish) as well. Lurked for a few hours and decided I belonged here.

Early 40's, lots of experience with incest of all the right kinds.

7. nickybats

nickybats Account Deleted

Hi Everbody

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone,
    I'm new to the site and hopefully I
    will be able to contribute.

I'm a 44 year old male who has a on going
    sexual relationship with my 39 year old
    female cousin.

I would like to thank Doc for activating
    my account.

Can anyone direct me to a rules page.
    specifically the rules about posting
    videps and if the are any hosting
    sites that are banned.

Thanks once again Doc

8. imported_Bluecanis

imported_Bluecanis Account Deleted

new guy

new guy here, 20 year old from the uk :) I've always found some incest kinky and a turn on mainly Brother and sister, cousin, and father and son incest.

I've not done anything with my imediate family as i'm not really attracted to them like that but i have never met my dad or his side of the family (hope to one day) as i been told i look like my dad and i concider myself pretty good looking ^^ so i have fantasised about meeting his side of the family and ending up having a sexual relationship with long lost cousins or sisters (i know my dad has at least one daughter).

well i'll stop talking now or I'll just end typeing jiberish :p

~Bluecanis

9. imported_pyro-ng

imported_pyro-ng Account Deleted

Im a 19 year old guy. im in the military. just joined this site and wanted to say hello. ive exchange pics with my cousin but want to do more with her and my mom, mil sis in laws... but who knows

10. imported_Mac1201

imported_Mac1201 Account Deleted

22 m ct

Inoto all kinds of incest. i especailly have a crush on my cousin Vicky :D

hello all

btw anyone wanna im me feel free too :D

11. imported_tomcat

imported_tomcat Account Deleted

introduction

Hi all, this is Tomcat, My mom, her older sister and I have been in an incestuous relationship for 20+ years. My dad approves and set it up with my mom and me. My aunt joined my mom & me about 3 months after I and mom got started. The 3 of us are totally comitted to each other and our relationship. The girls are not BI, we have threesomes, the girls take turns with me. I just can never get enough of mom, she's the best.

MAras1995 and Ajua like this.
  12. imported_blackmask94

imported_blackmask94 Account Deleted

well hi everyone, ive been here for over 3 years and i didnt introduce myself, so here goes, i'm male 38, from Canada, very openminded about anything, every PM are welcome and i love roleplay, i've been into incest since i was way young, over 25 years, with first my mom, then my sister and it goes on over the years to other female members of my family, and then to my own daugther and recently to 2 of my daugther's friends, so that is me, feel free to PM me.

Have a great day
    Blackmask

MAras1995 and Michael for family like this.
  13. imported_vinyl78

imported_vinyl78 Account Deleted

hello my name is michel im french. Iknow my english is terrible.
    Ilove this site
    if you want call me for fun no problem i like dad/dau mom/dau and sis/sis
    kisses

14. imported_gkd007

imported_gkd007 Account Deleted

Very New Member

Hi Guys, I'm a 47 year old married male working in the medical industry. I have been reading all of your stories for the last couple of weeks and loving them, thank you very much. I live with my wife and my two step daughters and we very much like to have family fun, completed our first 4some last saturday!!!
    We live in Newcastle, England and would love to make friends who we can talk to openly.
    Keep up the very good work.

15. imported_gene69

imported_gene69 Account Deleted

hi!

Hi!

31yo father here, interests: sex education, dad/dau, young
    yahoo: [email protected]

16. imported_Raptorxxx

imported_Raptorxxx Account Deleted

Well hello all I'm a 21 year old black male from Michigan I travel alot south. I have alot of dirty thoughts and things I wanna do but I will talk about them later. I'm on aim and yahoo

Lex

17. imported_3855win

imported_3855win Account Deleted

Obviously just got here.

Howdy. Thanks for being here today. I got here from IT via LTD. I'm sure a fair number of you know the story. Some of you know be by other obsolete calibers from those forums. So far this looks like a pretty fun and interesting place to be. I'll get a profile and avatar up soon so you can learn more about me.

18. imported_fuzzyduck

imported_fuzzyduck Account Deleted

28 bi male

started before puberty with male cousin and lasted til i was 19 but i am not totally gay as i do have a thing for the ladies as well.parents used to bathe me and my sisters together when we were kids

19. JD65

JD65 Trusted Member

Folks, I apologize for the late response to this thread.
    Welcome to all of you, and I am very embarrassed by this oversight on my part :oops:
    If any of you need any assistance, don`t hesitate to pm me, and welcome to IB 8)

20. Travelingman

Travelingman Deceased

Yes, Welcome. Enjoy the site