1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello Nslvp,

Welcome to our patch of the internet! Do read through the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section. Close scrutiny should be given to the Getting Started for New Members thread. This will advise you, as to Incest Board policy and full member requirements. One might consider commenting in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. These are to be found in the "General Discussion" category, on our Homepage. Your commentary in these threads, may help you to encounter people with similar interests. If you have any questions, please contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

Gelder:)

2. Hugh Cox

Hugh Cox New Member

Hi all

42 Year old Irish male, incest is just fantasy to me, I have no sexual desires on any real life family members

Used to post on the Incest taboo forum & Actual incest forums under Username The Kelt, move to tumblr after that using Username Kelts-incest-desires where I had built up close to 75k followers and over 5 years of posting before the big NSFW cull. Then moved to both BDSMLR & newtumbl where I post under the name celts-incest-desires

Just rediscovered this blog, maybe make some connections and will see how it goes

3. InkLvr

InkLvr New Member

hi I'm a UK male, I've always had incest fantasys and desires related mainly to my cousin's. looking forward to making new friends

4. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

Hi Hugh Cox,

Welcome to IB! This forum has lot to offer for like minded people. Feel free to look around. Requested to do go through the "Forum Rules, FAQs and Help" before posting. Especially the "New Member Forum Access".
    If you still have any questions, see "How Can I Contact the Forum Staff" ?

If you see anything that violates the site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question. We are looking forward to your active participation.

Enjoy & Happy Staying !!!

5. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

Hi InkLvr,

Welcome to IB! This forum has lot to offer for like minded people. Feel free to look around. Requested to do go through the "Forum Rules, FAQs and Help" before posting. Especially the "New Member Forum Access".
    If you still have any questions, see "How Can I Contact the Forum Staff" ?

If you see anything that violates the site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question. We are looking forward to your active participation.

Enjoy & Happy Staying !!!

6. jojoba

jojoba Trusted Member

Hi everyone
    Just reading on here and other forums, not really done anything in real live and there will no possibility for future but it’s still interesting to lurk and follow others

7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi jojoba, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

8. Happysinner

Happysinner New Member

I am 59 from UK long involved with my younger sister. I believe that all consensual relationships are valid and so nothing posted here, save non consensual , would offend me

Kriscbiuk likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Happysinner, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

10. DirtyDave

DirtyDave Trusted Member

Hi everyone, 55 year old man into incest. I found this site by accident and I’m glad I did! I hope to find like minded people to chat with. Thanks and have a wonderful day everyone

Pervertedsoul likes this.
  11. robertghz567

robertghz567 New Member

love mom son incest thought id come her to get more into it

12. StrayKatt

StrayKatt New Member

Hello and nice to meet everyone! I am a woman, 26 and into incest. Love meeting and chatting with like-minded people.

13. AlwaysAutumn

AlwaysAutumn Trusted Member

36yr old guy, really into the idea of mum son relationships, sexy as hell.

14. clr

clr New Member

I'm just here to see if anyone has a similar experience.

15. pizzabyalfredo123

pizzabyalfredo123 Trusted Member

16. Angela_S

Angela_S New Member

Hello 35 female here experiences fully support consensual incest and so glad I found this site. Looking to browse and chat

17. Mothelover

Mothelover Account Deleted

Hi hi
    I am a South African male. Divorced twice and living the happy single life making occasional love to my mother who is 19 years older than me.
    Hope to meet others from my side of the globe with whom I can connect and build lasting friendships.

18. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Welcome Mothelover,

Please read our the FAQ, and Rules Section before continuing to post.
    Remember we are very age sensitive here.
    If you have any questions, you can post your questions in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button at the bottom of the post in question.

19. Mothelover

Mothelover Account Deleted

Thank you and I note the rules

20. Russell

Russell Trusted Member

Hi im guy nice friendly guy who is looking for incest chats