1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Are you into incest, or just the taboo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FabioW, Jun 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. TakiTiko69

TakiTiko69 Trusted Member

Its just the taboo

2. kafka tamura

kafka tamura Trusted Member

the incest of course...i cant live without my dad

3. Ouchthathurt

Ouchthathurt Account Deleted

For most scenarios its just the taboo, but if i ever had the opportunity, id absolutely go for it with my sister and female cousin.
    I actually dream about my sister alot and get the feeling i could pull ut off with her but the chance of it going sideways always stops me from trying.
    Im married with 2 kids so i dont want to risk all of that on the off chance she would go for it.

Richard LeFan, RyanImt and Mixinteddy like this.
  4. Bighardon9090

Bighardon9090 Trusted.Member

Love incest! Wanted to fuck my sister for as long as I remember!!

Richard LeFan and Xr4ti like this.
  5. Bighardon9090

Bighardon9090 Trusted.Member

ASL of you and your sister?

Richard LeFan likes this.
  6. jamma

jamma Trusted Member

It's just the taboo. But during my teens I remember mom use to hold/press my penis many a time whilst I was asleep and once I also touched her pussy thinking she is asleep, instead she opened her legs wide to give me easy access. That was the first time I touched a vagina. I was always in deep love with her and she is very pretty. I think incest might have happened, it's just that we never got the right circumstances.

7. t-minus7

t-minus7 New Member

8. cdbx3

cdbx3 Trusted Member

I would have to say it's just the taboo instead of following through. The thought of it is hot.

9. gboph

gboph Trusted Member

That's really hot, congratulations. I think I'm really just into the taboo.

10. user11111

user11111 Trusted Member

Just the taboo nature, something different from what out there

11. Mixinteddy

Mixinteddy Trusted Member

What makes you think you could pull it off?

12. Centralcoastnsw

Centralcoastnsw New Member

I just like anything naughty

jperez200001 likes this.
  13. Fanofgordon

Fanofgordon Trusted Member

14. David lawson family

David lawson family Trusted.Member

Wifecand i are swingers daughervand i are lovers

15. CunnyLovingCanuck

CunnyLovingCanuck Trusted Member

I think the draw for me WAS the taboo aspect of incest, it was against the grain, but making it happen was amazing and THAT reality became the driving force of desire, turning the taboo fantasy of incest into a real thing was invigorating

16. Liddell_rabbit

Liddell_rabbit Account Deleted

For me it's more a not talked about, heavily implied / suggested but not knowingly acted upon concept that was an elephant in the room for my family.
    I know there was stuff going on, and it was "groomed" so to speak , but still very much not talked about.
    It's not because it feels "wrong" it's that it secretly feels right.

Akbloke and aprilistootight like this.
  17. Tiji

Tiji Trusted Member

Just the taboo but its still nice to watch others enjoy the incest.

18. Mommasboy29

Mommasboy29 The Good Son

[edit] I've always been fascinated by the idea of investing. Of course I knew it was wrong, and never acted on any impulses but, to me it just seem wrong unless someone was forced or coerced into the act. My mother has caught me messing around with my [edit] sisters . This influenced my mother's decision to proposition me all those years ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022
  19. Pregbybro94

Pregbybro94 My brother's Wife. My Niece and Nephew's Mother.

My brother and I didnt feel the taboo of it though we understood society sees it as taboo. It felt right to us. But there is a bit of a thrill when we are out and people address us as Mr and Mrs not knowing we are siblings.

Here's a really awful example. If we are sitting home and I ask him, "Hey, you wanna fuck me tonight?" He NEVER says no but its not a taboo feeling knowing I'm his sister either. He's a man with a high sex drive. But we were at a school pageant last week. All the parents were in the audience watching the show and I felt like we were special because I just knew there wasn't another bro/sis couple in the audience.

20. sienna

sienna Account Deleted

it never felt like a taboo since it never seemed wrong

orly6666 likes this.