1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anyone Masturbate at Work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HornyBiLady, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Hxcprime

Hxcprime Trusted Member

I have several times depended on the day but if there was nothing going on I’d sneak away and would usually send video to my gf at the time

2. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

As a contractor I have worked in a multitude of homes. Once in a while I would come across intimate items while moving furniture or emptying closets. If I was alone at the time,well a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

3. taboofemale

taboofemale Account Deleted

Cum at work? OMG yes. A nasty perv sent me a filthy story of a taboo mom letting strangers use her daughter. I had to go to the last stall at work and rub my dripping pussy until I came so hard!

4. Bobanonymous

Bobanonymous Trusted.Member

Love this! Makes me hard just imagining it. Done this myself a bunch of times

5. PacNWMale

PacNWMale Trusted Member

I'm at work now, and after reading all these, now need to crank one out

6. Hithereanon

Hithereanon Trusted Member

Not usually, but sometimes, girls I talk to send hot pictures and I can't resist.

7. Bobanonymous

Bobanonymous Trusted.Member

Shit, ice done at work. Clients offices. Restrooms, their homes, safe room, at my desk, walking around campus adter hours, from a roof top and mountsin top....and driving home many times

8. Insrash

Insrash Trusted Member

I try to knock one out at least twice a week while I'm in the office. :)

9. visitor162

visitor162 Trusted Member

It's a good feeling when you know you're getting paid to masturbate, so yeah, it's been done.

HornyBiLady likes this.
  10. #MYMOMSENTME

#MYMOMSENTME Trusted Member

with this corona thing and folks working at home i would think would be a hundred positive replies here, men and women but then again could be too busy jacking off to answer

11. Forgotten38

Forgotten38 Trusted Member

I have once, was too weird for me.

12. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

I've had sex with people at work, but just masturbate, never. Though I understand that workers at Jack Off In The Box do it all the time.

13. Unisuallyme

Unisuallyme Trusted Member

I have played with people I work with in dark corners where no on can find us, but have never masturbated.

14. ATXCPU

ATXCPU New and Curious to Incest

No never but must be fun

15. danthony927

danthony927 Account Deleted

I suspect a lot of people do. Sometimes they're in the bathroom way too long!

16. Jay Why

Jay Why Account Deleted

No, but I have masturbated in the car on the way home from work, because my wife is already home.

17. nedensiz11

nedensiz11 New Member

Yes , o do ever day because i love sex and i love incezt

18. Jasongagler123

Jasongagler123 New Member

I have a few time. Sometimes you just have to haha

19. JWhy

JWhy Account Deleted

I have masturbated several times on the way home from work, due to my wife and her kids being home all the time now. :(

20. zeroman

zeroman Trusted Member

I didn't do it myself, but a colleague did it for me