1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Age difference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Carol, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KarlaLipsx

KarlaLipsx New Member

It wasn't a relationship as such, but when I was 26 I regularly slept with a woman that was 51/turned 52 shortly before it ended.
    Full relationship, it would be my last partner who was 6 years older than me!!

jamesking likes this.
  2. Boredandchi

Boredandchi Trusted Member

28 years older than me. Still looking for younger

3. dreamingnights

dreamingnights Trusted Member

When i was 22 i had 53 yo lady:)

jamesking likes this.
  4. Looneywgg

Looneywgg New Member

When I was XX I got my daughters mom pregnant when she was 36

Sorry, no mentioning of ages under 18 allowed in this section. Neo

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
    Brutus58 and PaulKelly14 like this.
  5. RingleinR

RingleinR Trusted Member

19 y and she was 40 ski holidays it was fantastic

6. Wayneal

Wayneal Account Deleted

I was 38 and slept with a 64 year old and the other side when i was 31 she was 20

7. medianox

medianox Account Deleted

It's 24 years.

8. Mordiem

Mordiem Trusted Member

Mine was 30 years

9. Bbn4259

Bbn4259 Trusted Member

I was 23, she was 64

jamesking, Brutus58 and SaNeCunoastem like this.
  10. SaNeCunoastem

SaNeCunoastem Trusted Member

I've met an older woman online and we met a couple of times to fuck (unfortunatelly she is in a different city than me so we can't meet as often as i would like).
    I call her mami (mommy) and is one year younger than my actual mom, while i am one year older than her actual son... The age difference between us is 26 years

jamesking and Brutus58 like this.
  11. Bobanonymous

Bobanonymous Trusted.Member

When I was about 21 or 22 I used to go to a gangbang in palm springs. The wife, who looked great, was in her late 60's or early 70's. Bi hubby was in mid 70's I think. Sweet couple and very giving and hospitable

Dx6250 likes this.
  12. 444neta44

444neta44 Trusted Member

My ex was about 5 years younger than me, not much of a difference honestly, but I didn't find that out until we were actually dating lol.

13. topp

topp Trusted Member

When I was 18 I slept with a 53yr old woman

14. Bubbacycle

Bubbacycle Trusted Member

Only 21 years difference for me but I have seen 57 years difference

15. hairyballs

hairyballs Looking for someone to keep warm in the winter

That's great to hear but not too shocking given the activity at hand. It will shock those have that have closed minds to seniors/couples sexual habits but unbeknownst to the closed minded folks this why it happens in the first place.... different people need/lusting after different things in their own lives.
    Looking back through my own personal history of flings/affairs/family I would say average difference is 50yrs.

I originally met this lady when I was 26 through giving her, the group of three a lift back home the other two being family being on my route home every so often - her sitting in the passager seat talking about her life, me just listening both becoming good friends. When I was 28 that summer we finally became slow & gentle lovers on her terms 78yrs (not much older than my late grandmother) from a suggestion of interest from myself. Two blissful years before her time was called - natural causes. I will say on the 8 month mark together the other two (family) saw it & was blissfully aware but naturally covered for us knowing she was enjoying every minute together between the sheets or else where.

Since then when I've had the chance adjust the age difference middle to late 50's as their age has increased more rapid than mine. Sometimes they have suggested naughty ideas multiple times over or I've seduced them with time all willing to try again to whom wanted with it them. Some longtime married that still crave more in their life but the other half isn't interested any more or can't from poor health. All sorts

I like all types of women old/mature or young adult not very fussy for being a male in my mid 30's - I'm still surprised now & then so there's hope out there for everyone who is wondering even looking your "own type".

jamesking likes this.
  16. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Did any girls you dated also know your incest kink? A large age difference....its destined to come up at least once.

17. Zooflicker

Zooflicker Trusted Member

18. Mediogre

Mediogre Account Deleted

43 or 44 years.

19. cancandiddid

cancandiddid Trusted Member

31 years - he was *very* experienced and it showed!

20. psu_rugger

psu_rugger Trusted Member

27 older, 14 younger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.