1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Admit it, Vote by mail is the Superior System

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by hellohello, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

California needs to walled off from the rest of the U.S.A. Just the freedom of commerce should be unabated. movement of people should be regulated as with any border with another country.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I've lived in California since it was great. I've watched the Democrats turn California into a shithole, but haven't been able to stop them. I'm still in a Republican controlled area, but we are surrounded and outnumbered. And the Democrats are pulling all kinds of underhanded tricks to try and infiltrate and take over our area. There are areas of California that still decent, if we could only cut out the cancerous tumors.

deadrockstar69 and Dane like this.
  3. Neophyte

4. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  6. Bxx

Bxx Trusted Member

Anyone that thinks mail in ballots are super secure I ask a simple question. Would you take a couple of thousand dollars cash, put it in an envelope with just a regular stamp, dump it in the mailbox and forget about it? You either will say no or you’ll lie through your teeth and say yes.

Dracoa likes this.
  7. Argyle

Argyle Account Deleted

The point is......if you're a Democrat, the new republicans will assume everything you say is a lie, you're a commie bastard, and you support the pedophile elite. Facts mean nothing. Propaganda is everything. US Mail security is adequate for elections, but it wouldn't hurt to make a few changes so that election security is enhanced. Vote By Mail is the best way to hold elections and Automatic Voter Registration, probably using Social Security, is the best way to register voters. Facts support that. You know it, and I know it, but it makes no difference to today's republicans. They only wish to seize power. MAFA - Make America Fascist Again.

8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

This is a letter to the editor posted in our local paper today.

As a Democrat who recognizes that some voter fraud occurred in the last presidential election (but not enough to change the result), I don’t understand why my party is so vigorously contesting the audits that are being conducted. Let the Republicans embarrass themselves and stop making it look like we’re hiding something. R.M, Ohio

They make a good point, and I agree, but I believe the Dems would in no way allow that as there keeps coming to light more
    and more proof of extensive voter fraud.

The fact that the Dems are doing everything possible to thwart an honest audit screams that the Dems know
    they have extremely damaging information to hide.

No way! Social Security can't even keep a decently accurate list of who is dead or alive. Letting the SSA control voting is the surest way to have incorrect voting registrants, to the nth degree.

It's becoming more and more evident that the Dems did exactly that and they did it not just illegally, but in an ethically and morally wrong manner.

Letting the Dems control the whole voting process will make ours like Russia...
    You can vote for whomever you want, but the winner is already determined for you.

9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

10. Neophyte

11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Neophyte

14. deadrockstar69

deadrockstar69 Trusted Member

I can't believe I'm even entertaining this thread but somehow it's 7 pages long. The democratic party is completely gone. In order for mail in voting to work you have to trust the government. By definition the government can not ever be trusted. You know that fraud will occur but you don't care because you think it will work in your favor. This is the end of democracy.

Dracoa and Brutus58 like this.
  15. Neophyte

16. HBBriestly

HBBriestly Trusted Member

Agreed, it’s just much more convenient and fraud is a non issue

17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

It's working so well for the Democrats here in California that the governor just signed a bill to make it permanent.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Fraud is a non-issue just like Covid19 is a non-issue.

deadrockstar69 and Dane like this.
  19. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Historically? Tell us of ONE time is has been used like that lol. Want proof of ONE fraudulous use of the mail :¨P

Incs likes this.
  20. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.