1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Admit it, Vote by mail is the Superior System

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by hellohello, Sep 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Back when Bill Clinton was president, he proposed raising the tax rate on the rich. I think the first proposal was for anyone making over 1 million dollars. They crunched the numbers and found it wouldn't work, so they said anyone making more than $500,000. Still didn't work then they lowered it to $150,000. And so on, the final tax hike for the rich was anyone making more than $35,000. So by Clinton's reckoning, you were considered rich if you made more than $35,000 per year.

Dane likes this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I remember that!
    But at least he didn't claim the government owned all of our money like the other two.
    Now $35k /yr is poverty level for a 3 or more person home.

Neophyte likes this.
  3. Maxwell

Maxwell Trusted Member

The problem is there's no way of verifying each and every signature to be fraudelent or not, unless it has been specifically selected for whatever reason and determined upon close examination . Almost all times the fraud vote goes through, a penalty for perjury will not demotivate anyone who has already made up his mind to commit the fraud vote.

Dane likes this.
  4. MOM'sPussySlayer

MOM'sPussySlayer Account Deleted

It is a good system.

5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Only for the cheaters.

Think of it this way;

I found out that both my parents, and all 4 grandparents voted for Biden.

I AM NOT going to visit their graves ever again!

6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That's funny. 20 million Iranians said the exact opposite.

7. pussycat

I've been doing it for years.
    Are you saying that I'm cheating, or that America is too stupid to figure out how to do it properly?

:D

8. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

I doubt you have been voting for years with universal unverified ballots. America knows how to vote they just don’t have the balls to call the Dems out on the BS. When good people are fed up with it things will change.

9. pussycat

The good people did get fed up, and things did change. The good people voted Democrat.

10. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

That’s your opinion. If you think what Biden is doing to America is a good thing. I can’t change your mind lol

11. Rockyloon192

Rockyloon192 Looking To Make A Local Family

I'm really sorry, but I find it very heard to believe 80 million people voted for Biden! Seriously?

Merc000 and TopGun like this.
  12. Merc000

Merc000 Trusted Member

Soon you’ll be able to vote from your TV via a voting app. You won’t even have to leave your chair.

All in the name of DeMoCrAcY

13. pussycat

You don't need to change my mind. I don't like Joe Biden, and I don't think he'll be all that great for America.

I do think that he was the preferable alternative to Trump. Then again, Attila the Hun would have been preferable to Trump.

TopGun likes this.
  14. pussycat

They didn't. Most of them voted against Trump.

Dane likes this.
  15. Neophyte

I don't understand someone who believes the propaganda and programming so much, that they are willing to have Attila the Hun as a neighbor.

Merc000 likes this.
  16. Magelhaen

Magelhaen Trusted Member

I must say, living in a European country myself, I do believe the US has proven to improve the voting system to be more democratic than ours... Thumbs up!

17. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I find it not surprising that one of the first things addressed is how black are "disenfranchised" total BS, and the first
    way they want to fix it is by internet registration and voting.
    That way they can totally rig the system and open it up to nearly undetectable fraud.

19. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

They want felons to have the right to vote back

Dane and Merc000 like this.
  20. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

With universal ballots nobody has to prove anything.
    Obama got 68 million votes. You think this idiot got 12 million more than Obama. Nobody believes that shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.