1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Abortion law.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Mondragonleo, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mondragonleo

Mondragonleo Trusted Member

I don't want to influence you so it's just my opinion. I think that the core of the problem is that first you have to have ownership over the decisions you make for your body but on the other hand it can be considered that you are taking a life. I think it should be only legalized only before a certain point in the development of the fetus. Let me know how you see this.

2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

IMOP, abortion should be allowed only in cases where the life of the mother is in danger or in an
    entopic pregnancy.

3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

When medically necessary at any time, on demand in the first trimester

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

In one state (and being considered in others), an abortion can be performed AFTER the baby is delivered (a normal 9 month gestation). Up to an hour (or is it 1/2 hour) after delivery, if the mother decides she does not want it, the baby can be aborted (terminated). Maybe I'm old fashioned, but in my opinion that's murder. If you can wait up to 1/2 - 1 hour after birth, why not up to a week, a month, a year or longer to "abort"? But if I'm wrong then there are MANY politicians who need to be "aborted". (I'm most likely going to get into a heap of trouble for this)

Insp Gadget and Dane like this.
  5. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Nobody wants to take away your abortions. We just need common sense abortion control. Just comply with the following government regulations and you can have all the abortions you want. Mandatory background checks and waiting period for abortions. Be listed in the National Abortion Registry. A ban on all assault abortions after the first trimester.

We also need to eliminate the Plan Parenthood loophole.

Let's be honest here. No one really needs more than one abortion.

BuzzA, Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  6. pussycat

Why stop there?

Most of the human race should have abortion applied retroactively.

Who is "we"?

curiousFred, Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

If we/you need a licience to drive or hunt, a permit for a hand gun/building something, anything you want to do with your life actually, the government wants to control it. Why not needing a permit/licience for pregnancy (a fee for each)? A pregnancy without government approval will result in a "fine". A good source of revenue for politicians. This way they get you "cumming" and going.

Akbloke and pussycat like this.
  8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

If you believe most of humans should be aborted retroactively, why not put your money where your mouth is and be the first recipient of this action?

9. pussycat

Or I could just start with you.

:D

10. BuzzA

BuzzA Trusted Member

I hear a lot about "women should be in control of there bodies". Which is true, but if they want to destroy the little human inside then we should all rise up and say "No." Because that fetus is not their body. It has different DNA and part of the placenta's job is to keep the mother's immune system from rejecting the baby.

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  11. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

We adopted 2 children. We couldn't have are own. My son now is 53 and my daughter is 51. We adopted them at 3 weeks old and 3 months old.
    That was when you either got married or you gave them up for adoption. Not this abortion bullshit that's so popular now.

12. Ivan Boy

Ivan Boy Trusted Member

Abortion is murdering unless under some medical cirumtances that endangered and threaten the mother's life.

Insp Gadget and Dane like this.
  13. Ka4l@M00rDor666

Ka4l@M00rDor666 Trusted Member

I agree that abortion is the deliberate destruction of a human life.
    I don't value that life as much as that of the person carrying it.
    Two living beings in a symbiotic relationship: one has a theory of mind, the other may have one in the future. The former living being gets to decide who lives, no one else.

14. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

I am against using abortion when it's used this way:

"They sex was fun, but I don't wanna take care of the consequences."

Insp Gadget, Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  15. Bobsaf

Bobsaf New Member

I think we shouldn't tell others what to do.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That goes both ways. The old double edged sword problem.

What is the anti-abortionist dilemma? They save a future abortionist!

What is the pro-abortionist dilemma? The future discoverer for the cure to AIDS never is born!

I think this is called dark humor. (I hope this is NOT considered racist. Yes, I'm becoming paranoid.)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    itshot likes this.
  17. claus

claus Trusted Member

Outside of America that's the view that's generally taken. Abortion is legal, but only up to a point. Nobody questions the validity of the woman's right to choose an abortion initially. But each country nominates a point where the fetus is sufficiently developed that killing it would be a moral decision rather than a practical one

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.