1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Conservatives view of Liberals

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Now that Biden is president, the Democrats no longer need these organization harassing, terrorizing and killing people to get what they want. Welcome to the new America, I hope its what you wanted, because it what you got.

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  2. Neophyte

It looks like the Liberals, especially Liberal Democrats are saying, do what we tell you willingly or we will make you do what we tell you with force.

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Looks like we are all going to have walk "goose step" while doing the Nazi salute.

Dane and Neophyte like this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I'd say a lot of Americans don't realize how close we are to that, in both quotes. Neo's is already started.

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I saw that starting with 8 years of Obama. There ARE areas that have been erased from Google maps as they FEMA camps (concentration camps) complete with body bags and furnaces. All built under the Obama regime

6. Neophyte

7. ktty123

ktty123 Trusted Member

Cringe boomer memes

8. Win

Win Trusted Member

9. Neophyte

Democrats reactions after 2016 election.
    1dtqwf.jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (2).jpg
    hqdefault.jpg

Republicans reaction after 2020 election.
    851725d62fc431124f0546d6d26cccca.jpg
    1126855_182.jpg
    divided-america-the-battle-for-t.jpg
    Montana-Conservatives-Have-Reason-To-Celebrate-2020-Election-Results-818x446.jpg

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I understand Neo, but it would be more realistic if you included pics of all the rioting and looting
    the Dems did just a few blocks from the whitehouse.

BLM does not mean Black Lives Matter.

It really, in truth, stands for Burn, Loot, and Murder!

Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Neophyte

14. Neophyte

15. Neophyte

Racism and Anti-Racism. Racism to most people is treating groups of people favorably or unfavorably based on the groups ethnicity and nationality. But Liberals have decided to change this definition of Racism. Some obscure sociologist decided to make a clarification to Racism to be defined as occurring when a privileged and/or empowered person makes an unfavorable action or comment towards a less privileged or marginalized group. So according to Liberals a member of a less privileged or marginalized group cannot be Racist or make Racist remarks against a member of a more privileged group, even if they use the exact same words and comments. On top of this Liberals gets to choose who is privileged and who is marginalized, and the privileged and marginalized groups change depending on who is involved and depending on what the Liberal wants to accomplish. But when a member of a marginalized group makes a disparaging remark or take an unfavorable action against a member of a more privileged group, it needs a name, so Liberals call this Anti-Racism. Anti-Racism isn't ending Racism, Anti-Racism is being Racist against a more privileged group. Privileged and marginalized groups are defined and justified by using Critical Race Theory. So in essence Liberals not only justify people being Racist, but they encourage people being Racist. Being Liberal is being Racist. This was true back at and before the Civil War and it is still true now.

This concept also encompass other actions. It includes Sexism and Anti-Sexism, Fascism and Anti-Fascism, Nationalism and Anti-Nationalism, Globalism and Anti-Globalism.

16. Helladios

Helladios Trusted Member

It is simple: society and people who create culture go back thousands of years. From the Sumerians, to the Egyptians, to the Greeks, to the Romans and so on. These thousands of years were not spent "sleeping", but progressing towards the most favourable system for the welfare of the people. Even wars were prompted by this idea... Why, all of a sudden, things have to change, starting from the U.S.? Why do we have to erase thousand of years of history, for the sake of some idiots whose only motive is money? Yes, money is behind everything, and a system that manipulates the young, using television, film, newspapers, fashion, even universities. Societies that produce culture are in a process of natural growth, not "forced" to change and change their vocabulary. It will not happen! I assure you, it will not happen. People are not all so stupid. (Have you heard about the guy who went to a "welcome immigrants" demonstration and pretended to be from an organisation who was hosting immigrants and was looking for more volunteers? He had a covert camera... asked 100 people, at the demonstration. None offered to put up a single person in their house!!!)

17. Neophyte

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  18. cyrusthegreat333

cyrusthegreat333 Trusted Member

I'm a leftist that hates most of the party and politicians and I support some more right wing beliefs, I think some leftist beliefs like good healthcare and protections for workers and the american people from companies is required but have to be implemented correctly or else you'll get really bloated useless bills like obama care. I think free market capitalism should be super relaxed and free for smaller business owners and companys, only the huge mega corporations that influence our government and economy need to be watched and regulated. I think all freedoms need to be untouched whether its the freedom to own guns have an abortion do drugs etc. Our country is such a bloated and inefficient mess tax loop holes and budget miss management if fixed could easily double or triple the amount of money the Govt could have, lobbyist and the oligarchy of politicians with the most power are ruining the democracy, you can have a dementia ridden biden go from last place in the democratic primaries with bernie sanders far at the top to having biden all of a sudden get to the top delegate spot with all his opponent dropping out and endorsing him in unison just over super tuesday thats just one of many many ways they can abuse power. Wish we could go back to founding fathers America with a strong state and local government with the federal govt not having as much power, smaller govts are able to make decisions very quickly and use resources much more efficiently.

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Are you sure that you are a leftist? You just expounded a lot of right-of-center thoughts.

20. Neophyte

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.