1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

Essentially the right to bear arms was for "we the people" to defend themselves against dictatorial governments. Biden and Harris and their communist puppet masters are certainly that! And of course criminals will always get guns. I've only become a supporter of the Second Amendment, for the Americans since Biden come to power.

Bh5153, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

3. Neophyte

4. Neophyte

5. Neophyte

6. Neophyte

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  7. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

The integer argument on highest death cities. NYC is 419 per capita or that was the total gun deaths in a year? If it is 419 total? That is a per capita under 1 per 100k.

8. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

But that is just it. Using total numbers is misleading. Per capita shows "as a % of comparable population". Total numbers makes a place with 8.5 million and 419 gun deaths seem "dangerous" and a place with 15k people and 15 "so much safer".

9. Neophyte

10. Neophyte

itshot likes this.
  11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Neophyte

14. Neophyte

15. deadrockstar69

deadrockstar69 Trusted Member

Gun registration always leads to confiscation. The government will always try to gain more and more control of its people.

Dane, itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  16. mario9

mario9 Trusted Member

Yes if you've done the time then why can't they have them. It can't be used for anything but impede my rights and I'm not sure why its anybody's business what I have or don't

deadrockstar69 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

No one should own guns. Why? Because if a madman starts to shoot in a crowd, and that everyone's armed, the panicked folks will just shoot everywhere, and it'll end with more deaths.

Incs likes this.
  19. deadrockstar69

deadrockstar69 Trusted Member

You realize that armed citizens have already stopped mass shootings on more than a few occasions right? And the little made up scenario in your head didn't happen.

20. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Several mass shooting attempts were stopped by an armed bystander that I know of. The point is that there was very little publicity of these incidents. . . . No bodies, no blood, no grieving family . . . NO BIG NEWS STORY! (ie, "If it bleeds, it leads.")
    Many people believe exactly as you do, based on the information they are exposed to.