1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, Apr 13, 2020.

1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Happy Land Social Club in NYC. 1990. 87. Highest single person triggered event till Mcvay in 1995. Tim still wins.

You may be confusing the Great White concert pyro malfunction with Happy Land though.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  2. Titstops

Titstops Trusted Member

God bless america

3. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

if he's real, he abandonned USA a long time ago actually

Dane likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

More like the USA abandonned Him.

D.C. Barnet, TittyKitty and MilaHot like this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Dane likes this.
  6. transposition

transposition Trusted Member

If I ever visit the US, I would like to experience shooting a gun at a range

Dane and UpNorthChris like this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Better yet, a Tactical Gun Range.
    A lot more fun. One gets to shoot at various targets at various ranges and it not just trying to hit a bullseye.

If you want a really good "first time" with shooting, shoot Short Distance Trap, or straight-line single and double throw Skeet
    with a shotgun.
    Overall, other than a fully auto machine gun, shotguns are the most fun!

UpNorthChris likes this.
  8. transposition

transposition Trusted Member

I think I know what you mean, the range with obstacles and shooting standing or kneeling depending on the cover. That's cool advice and will sure to try so.
    Drooling to shoot a semi-auto shotgun.

Dane and UpNorthChris like this.
  9. Neophyte

For a first-timer, shooting skeet or trap is well over their paygrade. It could be very frustrating.

I know of places outside of Las Vegas and Yuma where you can fire full-auto guns. The Las Vegas one has a mini-gun that the public can use, but it's very expensive.

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Short Distance Trap is for beginners. Pigeon is thrown from along side (or just behind) the shooter. Range is usually 75 yds max
    before bird lands.

Straight Line Skeet is the same. Bird is thrown out of the house at the high level (only 5 ft of rise instead of the 12 ft rise from low level)
    but the shooter is at a 45 degree from the house instead of the standard 90 degree position.

Expensive isn't quite the word. "How fucking much ???!!!!" is more like it.:confused::confused:

Went to a range with my cousin (we had an Uzi, BAR 30 cal, Thompson, and a M3A1 Grease gun), guy next to us
    had an M16, some old French water cooled Full Machine Gun, and a Mini-gun.

He said his cost was $75 per thousand (this was just before Obama declared war on ammo instead of guns) and
    the low setting on his gun was 2000 rounds per minute!

I think now, the cheapest range grade ammo you can get is about $350 per thousand.

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Locally, $350 would get me about 500 rounds of 9mm NATO. Then again I live in NY State. That's right, a separate country from the rest of the USA.

Dane likes this.
  12. Neophyte

I think the Las Vegas mini-gun costed $5,000 for a full load of 10,000 rounds. But this was before all of the ammo cost hikes and more regulations. I would guess the cost now has gone way up.

The only full auto gun that I have fired was an M-60. It was a lot of fun, but was hard to aim. The saying Spray and Pray was very accurate.

Dane likes this.
  13. buffyfan

Yup. I have fired some really cool shit in Clark County!

Neophyte likes this.
  14. buffyfan

I paid way less than that a few years ago. Want to say about 135 per 1k.

Dane likes this.
  15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

HOLY SHIT!! The 2nd amendment does not apply to women?! What's next, repealing the right of women to vote?!?! I guess it's up to the "strong" men in your lives to protect you, like Joe and Hunter Biden. Don't forget about Nancy Pelosi.

18. Amytb

Amytb Account Deleted

Lol how many years have they been coming for yours guns

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

TOO LONG!!! Too many ostriches here. They/I never thought it would happen. 9/11/01 changed all that. And still there are those who don't believe we are under attack from inside and out. Just ask Salman Rushdie (sp).

20. Amytb

Amytb Account Deleted

If they wanted them they whould have them and very quickly