1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Comrade Andrews, your political backside is in the fire!

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Betullabond, Nov 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

I'm pleased the general Australian public is this alert and this active.

DO NOT PASS THIS PANDAMIC BILL, WHICH IN REALITY TURNS VICTORIA INTO EAST GERMANY.

"We the People" don't want this Bill amended, we want it scrapped altogether.

A gentle word to Tucker Carlson, no we don't need our guns to do this, but when you see this flag flying,

s-l1600.jpg

Andrews had better be warned. This is the Eureka Flag from the 1850s Gold Fields uprising in Ballarat, when the miners protested heavy handed colonial government restrictions.

2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

This fucking Communist Government stinks to high heaven, I would love to see the scumbags in jail.
    They are foul swine, utterly corrupt, lying, money burning fuckwits. These are only their good points

Dane likes this.
  3. Betullabond

I agree curiousFred, and we can thank Christ that Australia is not the "Banana Republic" Paulus Keatingus (you know the one that said Communist China was simply in it's political adolescent belligerent phase and would soon grow out of it....this is the longest adolescence I've ever heard of - 4000 years.) claimed decades ago. BECAUSE if we did have a banana republic mindset, as a people, we'd be seeing a violent revolution and blood on the steps of Parliament House!!!!!!

curiousFred likes this.
  4. curiousFred

The ALP stinks to high heaven, the problem with the Liberals is they are all ambition and no ability.
    Paul Keating is a big mouthed wanker, fuck him and his opinion.

Betullabond likes this.
  5. aaaab

aaaab Trusted Member

Looking from the outside in, Australia seems to be coming back to its prison colony roots

curiousFred likes this.
  6. Betullabond

I see Tovarishch Andrews Bill is to be be passed because some former taxi driver independent MP has the flimflammed by Andrews in private meetings. I attend the march on Melbourne last Saturday (27 Nov. '21) and looking back down Bourke Street from Queens Street, Bourke Street was PACKED with people all the way back to Spring Street! Andrews is drunk on power, in arrogance may have stirred up the greatest dissent since the Vietnam War Moratoriums. in the 1960s.

He has caused great economic and psychological harm to Victorians. I, personally say a couple of women in desperate tears talking to a politician on the steps of Parliament House about how stressed they were at no being able to work during these shutdowns...for it is the low paid workers who suffer most. I hasten say of course that business owners are forced to the wall, and see business they've often spent decades building up destroyed.

The "amendments" to the bill this taxi driver talks about have been described by Matthew Guy (opposition Leader) and others as "Mickey Mouse" window dressing; they change nothing. Andrews now has the right to call lockdowns at will, fine ordinary people $45,000 and actually imprison them for up to two years if they don't comply.

Andrews definition of an "emergency" is so vague, it's meaningless and the new "rights of appeal" are convoluted, legally expensive and time consuming.

Andrews is the man who signed this Belt and Road contract with China, started the "Safe Schools" rubbish under this Ros Wood, a grinding, manhating, anti-family indoctrination of our school children; it's all this gender fluidity rubbish NOT about bullying as claimed.

He's run the State debt up to $160,000,000,000, essentially because he has no concept of the value of money....maybe because he's never had a job in the real world, so he doesn't understand the risk of establishing a business and keeping it solvent. Nor has he experienced the stress workers face in maintaining an income to provide for their families, or worry about losing their job. (I know of one woman, in the second trimester of her pregnancy, who was not allowed to work for six months because of Andrews arbitrary lockdowns. She worked at a Real Estate Agency; the property managers could work from home, all right, but she was the receptionist at the front desk).

Victorians are emotionally exhausted with Andrews lockdowns -Melbourne is the most lockdown city in the world. He doesn't get that people are at the end of their endurance. And he wouldn't want the power to declare lockdowns it he did not intend to use that power.

curiousFred likes this.
  7. Betullabond

Victoria certainly is...and other Labor (Democratic) controlled States are not far behind.

curiousFred likes this.
  8. curiousFred

The lock downs are over for the time being, we hope. They should have never happened, they changed nothing,
    achieved nothing, other than destroying the state, businesses and peoples mental states.
    Dictator Dan is a piece of shit of the first order, I hope Karma gets the bastard where it really hurts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.