1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Squirters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElizabethBrenda, Oct 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepdiver

Deepdiver Spice is nice, but incest is best

You are a fortunate man. My current GF also gushes and squirts. I bought three large baby (crib size) pee pads. As you said, sometimes it is not enough to cover everything. She doesn't squirt like Cytheria, (Cytherea) but she does spray the bed, me, and all over her body.

2. Beargrizzley62

Beargrizzley62 Trusted.Member

Very sexy!! Maybe you should show your brother how wet you get thinking of him

KUKI 27 and Sofie like this.
  3. leonard

leonard Trusted.Member

There are some sex specific blankets you can buy online... good at capturing everything... not that I've tried any as yet. Wife just tries make sure she squirts on my side of the bed... :rolleyes:

I've considered grabbing one of the bed-wetting sheets in the back of the linen press - they never failed. brollysheets was the brand...

4. woodeh

woodeh Trusted Member

tried it once was awesome

KUKI 27 likes this.
  5. Dilligaf420

Dilligaf420 Trusted.Member

Love squirters I've been with several always fun

Deepdiver likes this.
  6. Jay Sheppard

Jay Sheppard Trusted Member

I absolutely love it when my girlfriend squirts. She’s nine years younger than me, and we have figured out how to do this almost every time. Sometimes through sex, sometimes oral, and sometimes with my hands! She says her orgasms are stronger when she squirts! Definitely lay down a towel or two, sleeping in a wet spot or changing sheets every night isn’t ideal.

Deepdiver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.