1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anyone Masturbate at Work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HornyBiLady, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Fluffdizzal

Fluffdizzal Trusted Member

Wfh so yeah

2. xxbreedmexx

xxbreedmexx Trusted Member

i have before, it's very satsifying but also risky~

3. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

Haven't been in the office since covid, but my work has quite rooms that lock so I am sure everyone on my floor Jerks daily lol

tommo likes this.
  4. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

You Offten Do as funn

tommo likes this.
  5. SH909808

SH909808 Trusted Member

love to do this :)

IsoUser and tommo like this.
  6. GregT265

GregT265 Trusted Member

I just did

7. chrystoph

chrystoph Trusted Member

At least once at every place I have ever worked, sort of a personal marking, not of territory, per say, but of place.

8. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

To Be Perfectly honest I have always masturbated at work

tommo likes this.
  9. Aunt'sboy

Aunt'sboy Trusted Member

yes I masturbate at my work but with different way... I feel very horny when I see or imagine one of my female colleague, she was very pretty, slim body with heavy boobs... so I tried to masturbation while imagine her sweaty boobs and it's makes me hot and hard... once I used her high-heel boots when she put in her locker and wear another work shoe,.. I put my dick inside her heels and leave my cum until she wear it again... and after 30 minute she came and wear it that I feel so hot in my dick.... mmmmmm

10. tommo

tommo Account Deleted

me too

IsoUser likes this.
  11. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I have cum multiple times at work by masturbation and receiving blowjobs cumming inside female colleagues.

12. paulh683

paulh683 Account Deleted

Oh yes, often. At my desk or in bathroom. Desk is much more exciting never knowing if someone is going to come in

13. Jay Sheppard

Jay Sheppard Trusted Member

Yes, several times. It will be much harder now that they have remodeled and installed doors with Windows. That’s BS. Haha

14. KUKI 27

KUKI 27 Account Deleted

me too Allison

15. MetaMiko

MetaMiko Trusted Member

I've done it at every job, that I've had atleast once. In the bathrooms, so it's been safe and secret ordeal. Not really up for taking risks with it.
    It's not done intentionally or with some deeper thought put into it and they typically end with only one venture.

Just getting horny is a slippery road at work. It feels like semi-compulsive destiny, if it happens, that I must deal away with it.
    Once the urge is there and it is very strong, letting it vain and vanish, gives me after thoughts, that are similar to having forgotten something or thinking you might had left your home door unlocked.
    It's just more ideal, not to browse lewd content at one's job. :D

16. Lovecest

Lovecest New Member

ALL the time...

17. Malcolm

Malcolm Trusted Member

I used to In the boiler room. That was when I was a teenager. Sometimes in a sink in a corner. That was pushing it, as I was really exposed. I don't do that anymore at work as I don't want to get fired lol

18. Lovecest

Lovecest New Member

I enjoy it at work!!!

19. mr0707

mr0707 Trusted Member

I do almost every day. Sometimes twice.

20. hauru.sensei

hauru.sensei Trusted Member

Depend. When working at home or not