1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How would you approach the topic of incest with other family members?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Throwaway1817, Jan 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Throwaway1817

Throwaway1817 Trusted Member

Just wondering how other people would try to bring up the topic of incest with their family members. Must be hard for some people to try and gauge 'interest' if you will.

2. lbaker

lbaker Account Deleted

My best piece of advice would be to do it in a one on one setting, from experience most people instinctively say ew or gross if you bring it up in a group setting for fear of being outcast.

Genobee1, Deepdiver and Amtor like this.
  3. Amtor

Amtor Account Deleted

That's a good question. I would like to hear some advice as well.
    In my experience i confessed it directly to my sis and she freaked out and refused. Though it seems that she did was interested. I don't get it...

4. insight1133

insight1133 Trusted.Member

I guess I'm somewhat qualified to answer this question since I have brought up the topic of incest with my mom before.

I agree with lbaker that you should do it in a one-on-one setting and be prepared for the socially programmed "ew" or "gross" as the initial response.

Here's how I brought it up: We were talking about politics and I said that my personal view on politics is that I'm "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" meaning I think people should be allowed to do whatever they want, provided they don't hurt anybody else, and the Government should stop wasting money.

On the social aspect, I said that I didn't like that marijuana was illegal. Adults should be allowed to smoke it if the want. Then I pivoted to incest and told my mom about a debate I had watched where Lawrence Krauss said he sees nothing wrong with a sexual relationship between a brother and sister, provided they are both consenting adults. This is where I got the "ew, gross reaction". I continued to make the argument that as long as both people are over 18 years old and it's consensual, what people do in the privacy of their own home is nobody else's business. I continued by mentioning an article I read about a mom/son couple who outed themselves to the reporter, but then had to go into hiding to avoid being arrested. I said it was crazy that their lives were ruined because of that.

I must've made a compelling argument because my mom said she agreed with me, but immediately followed with "I don't think I could sleep with my own son". At that point, there were people heading towards us so I couldn't keep talking about it without being overheard (hence why you should talk about it one on one). I wish I could've finished that conversation, at the very least I think I could've gotten my mom to consider the possibility, even if the answer still would've been no.

Deepdiver and lbaker like this.
  5. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

Mum and I just happened. It sounds cliched but - motel, one bed, handjob. Which led to other sex acts over time. My brother and I are really close so I told him when I knew he was interested in the idea. We'd been camping and he mentioned our sister being hot as fuck so I took the plunge and confessed about Mum and me. A couple of years later he brought our sister in and then all of us decided to bring Dad in a few years after that.
    That was the hardest, telling Dad, who had shown no interest whatsoever. But we didn't want to leave him out any longer.
    I will tell the story when I'm able to.

safemanmike, orly6666 and Akbloke like this.
  6. Gorgonzolo

Gorgonzolo Trusted Member

As regards my interest, which is relatives who are not related by blood, it's easy. No blood trumps all other arguments.

In other cases you could start by discussing blood relatives who have not grown up together and therefore when they fell in love or had sex it felt natural to them.

7. Deepdiver

Deepdiver Spice is nice, but incest is best

agreed. be careful. not everyone has an open mind.

Genobee1 likes this.
  8. famfan

famfan Trusted Member

I said to my female cousin: " If you are not my cousin, ..."

Deepdiver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.