1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by MilaHot, Oct 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Perhaps, then, you would be better off describing what YOU understood them as saying, rather than insisting I do something again that I did perfectly well the first time.

2. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I just love all the conspiracy theories. Some are quite imaginative.

Dane and TittyKitty like this.
  3. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

There have been many companies that claim it is the GOVERNMENT. Then when questioned in shareholder calls? Where they can not lie or they are screwed? Openly admitted they took advantage to pad profits. Oil companies have admitted they are intetionally sitting on capped wells to drive up price in those calls. I know they didnt say that in a youtube video asking you to join their Patreon, but it is true. Companies are showing record profits. Not "barely making profit". Making RECORD PROFIT GROWTH. Meaning revenues rose larger than costs. They did not raise it a dollar because their cost went up a dollar. They raised it 4 on a dollar of new costs with an "inflation? What can you do?!".

Lets lower taxes to zero on companies. Then when profit soars more and prices dont drop. We try the 90%, no "free trade". We have to choose. "America First" or "The company makes more PROFIT that way".

Someone I know put it best. "I choose to drive a Corvette. I choose to drive a car that requires the most expensive gas. No one owes me "low prices" so I can drive my Vette at low cost.". People who need trucks for their jobs. Sympathy. John Boy who works at Walmart, has a F250 living on flat land with no real snow threat, and is in Truck Parades Sat and Sun? Chooses to drive the truck. All these people with brand new 80k trucks complaining about gas prices....... And chooses to have a higher gas cost. I fill twice a month. I spent 60 this month total. Not "per fill". Because I choose to drive something that does not need Diesel or Premium. And does not have a 20 gallon tank due to low MPG.

Dane likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I, in some respects, would love to see "regulation" come back to the oil companies.

The corporate greed in the USA is the biggest downfall to our economy.
    Has been for 40 years.

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

6. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  7. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Why do everyone just post conspiracy theories 'from the Left'? xD

8. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Congrats FoxNews, you gave Russia what they wanted lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2022
    Dane likes this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Propaganda is propaganda. Both sides use it. Political or Governmental.
    No surprise they have the ability to use a short excerpt to make a point.
    No surprise the right uses it about the left and vice-versa.
    Everyone does it.

10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Yeah but Right Wing Propaganda is going to do much harm for the Ukrainian war effort

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Could be, but I very seriously doubt it .

The Kremlin are the experts in the world, alongside China and N.Korea, of creating propaganda.

I really don't think this one tiny bit from Tucker is superior to all of the lies they have spewed so far in getting
    the Russian people to believe Ukraine is the bad guy in the war. That Ukraine started it all with dissidents and refuse
    to stop seceding, thereby forcing the Kremlin to take offensive action.

What part of the war effort are you saying this is going to do so much harm? One 5 second sentence by Carlson Tucker.

I never would have thought you would ever give that much credit to anything coming out of Fox News.

The Left is always stating how nothing from Fox can be believed. So now they claim the Russia people are too stupid
    and believe everything Tucker says is a fact?

12. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

maybe, but the fact that FoxNews said there were biolabs in Ukraine will give Russia the pretext to use bioweapons in Ukraine, and pretend its Ukraine's fault
    Putin knows its bullsh*t, but this still gives him a pretext to use bioweapons, so he builds up a legend around it all lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2022
  13. Neophyte

Because there is so much of it available.

You are free to post as much Right Wing conspiracies as you want. That would be free speech. If you try to prevent others from posting their Left Wing Conspiracies, that is censorship and is against free speech. So post away, as much as you want.

14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Do you really think Putin "needs" a reason given to him???
    He will fabricate the event in order to escalate to what ever level he wants the invasion to grow to.

The man has no morals, nor ethics. He will do what he wants. He has shown that 100% of the time so far.

The names you have called him, I think you were being nice about it to a degree. I am not sure there is a word
    for what I think of him. I am sure you think that way too!

15. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

For his allies, he need to justify it, yes

16. Neophyte

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

HAHA!
    I don't think China gives a fuck what excuse he uses.

18. Neophyte

19. Neophyte

20. Neophyte

The Democrats in the United States are creating a Democrat controlled national security force, whose job is to implement and enforce Democrat policies. They are hiring tens of thousands IRS agents, ATF agents, D.C. Capitol Police officers, all armed with the directive to use lethal force to complete their jobs. All told they will have an enforcement body of between 200,000 and 300,000 armed enforcers spread out across the country to do their bidding.

Dane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.