1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Regrets, what are yours?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hppn, Jun 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hppn

hppn Account Deleted

You read the title, what are your regrets. Be it related to your personal life or sex life.

I’ll go first. Two regrets really, and I don’t mind talking about them since no one knows who I am or where I even live. The power or anonymity and all that.

Regret n1: Telling my long time partner to go get me some painkillers from the pharmacy. Long story short while driving there he got into a collision with a drunk driver, he didn’t live. This happened around a year ago, I’m certainly better off now than I was then, but it’s still something I’ll carry with me for possibly the rest of my life.

Regret n2: Selling off my first blowjob. [edit-prohibited details]

Now your turn.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2022
    Incs, Katze, Dane and 5 others like this.
  2. fatherBear

fatherBear Trusted Member

Oh wow sorry for your loss ;(

Good question I actually have never really considered this before.
    Really don’t have that much regrets, always move/focus forwards.

The first thing that comes up in my mind
    is that I didn't travelled longer during the time I was traveling a lot. I started to study so I had to shift my focus but hey I can still do that again (hopefully soon)

& that I didn’t did/try more with my mom & sis when I was younger and had the chance.Now thing have changed, I accept that and move on.

Dane likes this.
  3. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Starting smoking. Took me a long time to quit. Meanwhile a lot of money got away, that I could have used for other things.

4. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

Regret:
    1. Having to decide between my studies and focusing on my sport. I chose studies despite being on the cusp of joining the national team. Turns out I ended up changing field of study 2-3 times before getting on with my life proper. Had I chosen my sport, I would not have lost much career-wise.
    2. Moping around with a broken heart in my early twenties for nearly four years and not getting laid because of it. In my prime!
    3. Not having tried sooner to get close to my nieces, as I could be fucking them both by now

5. thathornybee

thathornybee Account Deleted

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :'( that's so heartbreaking. I couldn't imagine how you feel that's just so awful. Though it's horrible, please don't put any regret or shame on yourself! There's no way you would've ever known that would happen, and it is in noway your fault. I hope you are doing okay and you have support!

If we are going off the "one sexual regret and one life regret" pattern, then :

Life : not buying stock in AMD! I will admit, I was a huge nerd in high school (and still am lol) and I was all into building my own computer and stuff. My ADHD hits me in weird ways, one of them is researching pointless topics I'm into for hours on end. This is what led me into the "AMD is making a comeback after Intel's monopoly, I should invest money in them!" but alas... I was but a feeble high schooler with no money and 'mo problems. I told my dad and the people around me, but nobody listened. I didn't want to invest the only $300 I had to my name, so I didn't. If I had, that $300 would've been $15000!!!! >.<

Sex : lost my virginity off tinder! Lots and lots of details I'm not going to go into, but I was super depressed and one thing led to another. Went to swim practice and school the next day with a HUGE hickie on my neck. Senior year of highschool was not fun! 乁( •_• )ㄏ

6. Glitch Crash

Glitch Crash SistersAreTheBest

Sorry for your loss @hppn. How long were you grieving can i know.

Regret 1 : Wasting almost 6yrs in love with two girls. First one after college at work we had joined together, we were in love and i thought i have to earn and save money and marry after 3-4yrs. Well once i shifted to another city she started seeing someone while talking to me and was physical when i sex, so i didn't know she's seeing someone. They actually got married have two girls. Her husband doesn't like her girl child, it's a huge responsibility she told me when we met after 5yrs as we did work for same company different City. She is not having sex at all, it's become once in 6 months or something. She wanted an affair, i told her i loved you, i can't think of having an affair with you.

Regret 2 : Almost similar, girl having two bf. She was having sex with both of us. Regret are wasting time. It's becoming a trend in my life.

Regret 3 : Had a gf, who wanted to study in US and was trying for couple of years to move. When she got the admission she was soo happy but was sad we wouldn't be together. She asked me whether to go with it or not. I asked her to follow her dream, she went to US. We did chat often in the beginning and it slowly started to fade and told her to move on and spoke yearly once in her birthday. She was crying, she had 5 relationships there and all after sex started treating her badly. She told me, you should have asked me to stay, i would have cursed you throughout life, but i wouldn't be in this position. She said you are my lucky person, everything good happened exactly the time you were with me, my father cured from cancer, she getting admission and many things she listed. She said, now i have become unlucky again. I regret telling her to follow your dream. I Stopped telling that line.

Regret 4 : Falling in love with wrong people did waste time likes decade, mistake was i started focus on career and didn't try going out or awaking others out. There were couple of girls who gave a hint they like me but i was caught up in the head.

Incs and McHaggis15 like this.
  7. Glitch Crash

Girl, I bought bitcoin for $19 per coin and sold at $35. I purchased for $5k almost my 7-8 months saving. Since i had to return to India due to resolve a family problem and needed a change due to regret 1. Before buying i was walking around for like 2 months and was fascinated by blockchain and it was like NWO of currency and it was highly risky. I was told by everyone around that i am fool, i just replied 5k i can save in another 10 months being a bit frugal.

Thinking over it. How long would I held it, is a big question. So stopped thinking about it and said thank you God. You do give me good opportunities and ask him just give me a hint when iam about to make a bad decision.

8. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

If we're including things we have no control over in regrets, then my biggest regret is that I can't remember my regrets...

There have been many, many regrets throughout my life. I remember what they felt like. That sickly feeling of making a bad decision and someone else being hurt by it.

My poor memory prefers to hold onto the useful lessons learnt rather than the painful times spent learning them, so I focus on the happier moments and make the best of my future rather than dwell on the past.

9. Random_Incubus

Random_Incubus Account Deleted

Too many to count to be honest...

Biggest of them would definitely be my ex, and I only have one... She decimated the relationships and trust I once had with all but 3 of my family members, rendered me friendless for 4 years, and a diagnosis of PTSD and major depression. She is, was, and likely always will be the greatest of my regrets.

Second to that is putting up with everyone's shit for so long. Would've saved me a lot of trauma...

imunderher and TittyKitty like this.
  10. hppn

hppn Account Deleted

That’s a hard one, it’s far from linear. A couple months that’s for sure. My life after it was just a bit of a mess, I couldn’t get anything done, had no energy or patience for anything, and it felt like the world moved on but I was stuck. I’d say it was one of the worst periods of my life. It lasted for around 3/5months. After that things improved, now I’m better, but no matter how many phycologists I see or all their stupid exercises I do, there will always be a void of some sort. Like a nagging voice in the back of my head. It’s certainly not slowly me down like it used to, but it has turned some lonely nights into long grieving sessions.
    But at the end of the day it seems like every one of us has a bit of tragedy attached to them.

11. Glitch Crash

Understandable.

Grieving is the worst state one can be in, but it's also good one.

fatherBear likes this.
  12. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

My only regret in life is that I spent too long worrying over my regrets, and not living my life to its fullest.

There came a time in my life where I just said "fuck it" and did what I wanted to do, and I've never stopped doing exactly that. It's been my best decision ever, and will always be so.

Take it from someone who wasted almost a decade worrying about what I couldn't change: It's not worth the time and effort to dwell on the past, or blame yourself for things beyond your control. Live your life, because we only get one.

imunderher, fatherBear and Dane like this.
  13. McHaggis15

McHaggis15 Trusted.Member

Sorry for your loss...

The only regret i can think of is concentrating on school in my high school life and not chasing girls. i wasn't the best student (marks and all that, was a constant C ish) and I decided to forgo chasing girls to try and do better in school so I could do better in college. which all of that led to me loosing my cherry in my mid-to late twenties. Its not a huge regret, but I do regret not experimenting in high school.

Incs and imunderher like this.
  14. cuckher

cuckher Trusted.Member

Not helping my friends fuck my mum, they all obviously needed ‘it’, but --I didn’t have the life experience or courage to at least engineer the opportunity, although my best friend did boast he’d fucked her, but there again he was almost besotted by my mum.

15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Best adage ever....

Worrying about SOMETHING, never solved ANYTHING!

TriadSibling and imunderher like this.
  16. cuckher

cuckher Trusted.Member

True, but I was only replying to the title of this thread.

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

If you notice, my post was in reply to Triad's post.
    So I was just expounding on his post.

Doesn't have anything to do with your post.
    Your post was one of regrets ,exactly as the Thread Title states.

TriadSibling likes this.
  18. hppn

hppn Account Deleted

How exactly do you get to that point in your life w
    Was there something that prompted you to say fuck it or was it something that happened after years of caring what other people said?

TriadSibling and Rubber duck 2 like this.
  19. Olórin

Olórin Account Deleted

I regret dropping out of high school and not going to university.

That is really the only regret i have.

20. Glitch Crash

First we worry and then at some point we give up worrying and start looking towards a solution or think on how you handle it.

It is a process and it does take time people to people. currently thought of worrying and moving on only some people can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.