1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. fatpanda1

fatpanda1 Fallen Angel

Welcome Jenna

2. deadrockstar69

deadrockstar69 Trusted Member

Thank you!

3. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Do you think about your sister often? Would you like to rekindle your relationship with her?

4. Jsmite13

Jsmite13 Trusted Member

Hey I'm John, in my 30s, wanted to talk with some like minded people

5. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spill coffee all over your carpet.

6. W. Krivka

W. Krivka Trusted Member

Hello all. I was a member on the old site, very sad when it closed and can't remember my user name from that time. Anyway, I am 68 years old and cannot remember a time when I did not fantasize about incest with my mother and other family members. It never happened but love the idea.

Ajua likes this.
  7. Sfrost

Sfrost Trusted Member

Sure I'd love to talk about it have experience from both as a son n father so feel free to ask

8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi W. Krivka, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

9. me stesso

me stesso New Member

ma come funge?
    google: but how does it work?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2021
  10. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

11. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Trusted Member

Hello all! I was pointed this way after a little chat with someone on another forum. Sadly I lost his/her name but I hope to make friends here!

I’m 29, a married mom from the Midwest USA. I was a grade school teacher right out of college but have slowly pulled away from that the past few years to be a stay at home mom to two girls. I’m am glad for the background though as it a a helping me prepare them for when things are more open again and they can start school. I was pan on teaching again once the youngest is attending as well.

in the meantime, my life has settled a bit and I find myself with more spare time than usual, and thus have been online chatting at random times and places. I never knew how much the topic is there terms until very recently, bringing back some almost forgotten memories and springing up fantasies and ideas I’d like e to pursue someday. Having a more permanent life lace to explore it all sounds grand and I hope I get to know you all well in the near future.

<3 Lily

12. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

13. me stesso

me stesso New Member

No me capacito de esta roba

I do not qualify for this steal

ma come se fa?

but how is it done?

come?

ask again?

no section for other lingues por favor

como se pode impostar sites en esperanto

o en espnhol

no section for other languages please

how to set up sites in Esperanto

or in Spanish

Me toca de traducere todo en idioma estraniero?

It is my turn to translate everything into a foreign language?

como eliminar propria inscrittiones?

how to delete own inscriptions?

[[[[ ***** Please use Google translator before posting. *******]]]]]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2021
  14. HoneyBee

HoneyBee Trusted Member

Thanks for the reply! Actively looking through those posts right now. And I hope to!

Ausstde, fatpanda1 and slisse like this.
  15. me stesso

me stesso New Member

o en espnhol
    option for delete account?

16. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Dear New Member me stesso! If you really find that you want to delete your account -
    please find on Main Page of Forum subforum > Technical Support >
    on the first row you see the sticky thread > Request Account Deletion Here
    and make there a post, about you want delete your Member account.

17. sebba22

sebba22 Trusted Member

Hi! I’m 24yo from Italy...I would like to read real stories.

18. slisse

Welcome to IB.

19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

There are no sections devoted to other languages. This is an English only Forum. You must post in English or add an English Translation. Simple words that is commonly used are exempt, like Hola, Bon Jour, Arrivederci.

20. mussum

mussum Trusted Member

I'm in my 40s, single. ! I'm from Russia.

I was a lurker on several forums, really exiting to join this forum. I post other forums and even started KIK group where we share some info.
    hope I'll fit your community

Tommy69 likes this.