1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

President of Peru ousted :(

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Lolimsa, Nov 11, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

celeste, SoCalifMan1976 and Ausstde like this.
  2. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

Any more news on this? I see lots of protests on tv.

Lolimsa likes this.
  3. Lolimsa

There are some protests, but none is really big. I believe for tomorrow they are planning a big one.

celeste, SoCalifMan1976 and Ausstde like this.
  4. ram

ram Trusted.Member

Damn did they really do that! I am not from South America but it sucks!

celeste and Lolimsa like this.
  5. Lolimsa

6. ram

ram Trusted.Member

They have been blocking him from the time he was elected. This is basically a coup!
    Well entrenched corruption, the uniting factor that has been eating away at all the countries through out the world!

Dane, Brutus58 and Lolimsa like this.
  7. Lolimsa

Brutus58 and Ausstde like this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I think I read somewhere that the interim president resigned. Did he or was that bad reporting?

Lolimsa likes this.
  9. Lolimsa

10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

celeste and Lolimsa like this.
  11. Lolimsa

No thanks :) I believe the US is having as bad luck as Peru, having to choose between a silly Biden and a weasel Trump. I believe our new Sagasti is a much smarter guy than your Biden :) Sorry !! ;)

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I thought as much, I just had to ask.

Lolimsa likes this.
  13. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

We'll sweeten the deal. We'll throw in Nancy Pelosi, Adam Shiff, and Maxine Waters for free.

Dane, Lolimsa and Brutus58 like this.
  14. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Jesus, we want to sweeten the deal, not make them run screaming for the hills lmao.

Dracoa, Lolimsa and Brutus58 like this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Wish I had thought of that. What are we gonna do with Harris? Send her some place in south america?

Lolimsa likes this.
  16. Lolimsa

LOL don't know who they are. But if you send Michael B. Jordan, I would take him :p

[​IMG]

ram and Dane like this.
  17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Heck, make it more attractive, we'll add The Quad too!

18. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

They all (including Biden) are the politicians who hate the USA being a republic and want to see
    the destruction of us as we are now by giving everything, including our sovereignty, away.

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. Lolimsa

Sorry to burst your bubble but the US was already destroyed but your clown Trump. Now the rest of the world admire Germany, China, South Korea, even Russia!! A country that can't elect an intelligent a coherent person to be their leader, is doomed. Sorry.

celeste and Hal like this.
  20. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I disagree. Trump fixed OUR country because he got all the other freeloading countries off our teet.
    Our trade tariff imbalance, originally by Clinton and ballooned under Obama was fixed by Trump.
    ALL of our natural resources companies that were going out of business are now operating at a peak.
    Our steel industry, which was being decimated by China via Canada is now stronger than it has been in 40 years.

This is all because Trump, (however crass in his persona) has saved our country from being a ruin like yours.

Really!?? Russia, China??? What makes you think a dictatorship would be better for the USA?

If you or I were being ruled like the China and Russia is, do you really think you would be able to make your statements
    you have made online???
    You'd been arrested and in jail before you could write your second post. Not to mention these forums on banned
    in China.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.