1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudity at home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElizabethBrenda, Jun 16, 2020.

1. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I live in Florida, and I certainly understand this. I'm naked all the time, inside and out, and also do yard work and lawn mowing (when I do it) in the nude, and (at night) take the garbage out and cross the road to put things in the mailbox in the nude. Not only is it comfortable and natural to go bare, but it saves a lot on the air conditioning and doing laundry, too.

Queen50, EggHead, techie76 and 2 others like this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I just don't understand why women don't understand the economy of nudism. My wife freaks out if I go downstairs naked.

Queen50, EggHead, techie76 and 2 others like this.
  3. FrankWatcher

Ha. Does she freak if you show up in bed naked, too? What's her problem?

There are lots of economies that come with nudism. I'm sure my electric bills, at least in the summer, would be a lot higher if I wore clothes (in the winter I wear as little as I can get away with, maybe a light shirt, or covering up with a blanket, without freezing my ass off), and I probably couldn't get away with doing laundry once or twice a month, as I do. Not to mention it just feels so much nicer to be naked.

Maybe you need to have a sit-down with your wife and come to an agreement. She might just get used to seeing her husband as he's meant to be seen, and she might even get into it herself. After awhile, you forget you're naked.

EggHead, techie76 and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

HELL!!!! I don't even want to see myself naked in a mirror. Can't blame her really.

techie76, Akbloke and FrankWatcher like this.
  5. FrankWatcher

Oh. well. That's another story.

Brutus58 and techie76 like this.
  6. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

That's the whole point of being nude. Nobody cares about what others look like.

EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  7. FrankWatcher

Well, not sure I'd go that far. I don't cash in my aesthetic sense just because I've taken my clothes off. I don't expect everyone to be beautiful, but just like when people are dressed there are some people I don't care to look at.

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. EasyCuz

EasyCuz Trusted Member

Mom used to do this a lot

EggHead, D.C. Barnet and Brutus58 like this.
  9. EasyCuz

EasyCuz Trusted Member

We weren’t raised nudist but have been walking around the house pretty skimpy all my life for all my family to see

10. NPaulL

NPaulL Trusted Member

I like being Naked when I can, I also like wearing clothes, I would love to be able to be a clothing optional home personally. I typically sleep in my underwear sometimes naked, For some reason i feel like i need my package holstered sometimes lol. but being nude when ever would be nice. 1 day with my own family. we'll see...

EggHead and Brutus58 like this.
  11. CubanBuddah

CubanBuddah Trusted Member

love being nude at home but rarely get the chance to since i live with other people, they know i am interested in the life style but they never understood the appeal so i never bothered them with it.

12. Rock

Rock Trusted Member

I'll marry you lolimsa

Lolimsa likes this.
  13. techie76

techie76 conservatism isn't compatible with a free society

No kidding. Ditto! You can have a harem :p

14. Miharu Kuroda

Miharu Kuroda Official Fuckdoll of Ins-Dream.com

I sleep naked, although I wish I could be nude all the time in the house. Others live here that would not like that very much though.

JoshuaMN, Brutus58, EggHead and 2 others like this.
  15. joshy1967

joshy1967 Trusted Member

I like my ease at home

16. FrankWatcher

Sleeping naked is the only way. Too bad your companions don't like to go naked or see you naked.

Kitty kat and EggHead like this.
  17. Kriscbiuk

Kriscbiuk Trusted Member

I'm usually naked at home, except when we have visitors.

Me living as a nudist was something I was got my sister to agree to when we first decided to get a house together (this is before we were a couple, although we had previously slept together). She's known (and seen) I'm a nudist since out teens. Although she has never really understood it, she accepts it is just how i am.

18. lauramum

lauramum Trusted.Member

Very little on during lockdown,saves water on a meter,and washing clothes too

LuckyDuck, Queen50, Akbloke and 7 others like this.
  19. Mari

Mari Trusted Member

I usually wear only a t-shirt at home. Very convenient and less to wash things.

20. Vicmic

Vicmic Trusted Member

Awesome