1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Anal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MasterKC, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterKC

MasterKC Trusted.Member

This is my first thread here, so please be gentle!

I don't see much mention of anal sex here, compared to other xxx sites I'm on. Maybe my perception is off, maybe anal isn't as popular in incest relationships? Comments?

2. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

As you have alluded to already, this site is an Incest themed site, but that is not to say that people engaging in family relationships do not engage in anal sex. My wife & i often engage in anal, for no other reason than it gives Jennifer a deeper & more sensitive orgasm than vaginal sex does. I don't think it matters whether its an incestuous relationship or a normal relationship, if both participants are up for it & enjoy it, then why not.

3. andyrewiam

andyrewiam Trusted Member

I took both my sisters and mum anal virginity. They both grew to like it but didn't love it like me.

4. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I don't like it at all, thinking that all you bum fuckers are gay. Hehehehehehe.

5. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

Agree with Peter. Quite often we engage in DP

6. Froh

Froh Trusted Member

Anal is for a good and horny feeling for both if you fuck the thight hole

7. philbrown

philbrown Trusted.Member

I tried it once with my Amy. She hated it but let me continue until i had orgasmed. She was sore for a few days, oops. Now, her mother (my wife) loves anal.

8. Emily129307

Emily129307 Good mommy

I'm into incest and my first time with my son was actually anal.

Ribbet, bigone4you33, Dm1 and 23 others like this.
  9. Froh

Froh Trusted Member

With your son??? Thats nice! How you started this first??? You give him a blowjob?

Emily129307 likes this.
  10. peterbutter

peterbutter Trusted Member

Anal is nice...but requires trust.

11. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

For a variety of reasons, incestuous relationships often begin with anal. Anal, and oral. Things may not stop there, but that doesn't mean they don't start there, in many cases.

D.C. Barnet, LuckyDuck and Incognito like this.
  12. Emily129307

Emily129307 Good mommy

Look on my profile, I made a post telling my story.

13. Froh

Froh Trusted Member

Thank you

Emily129307 likes this.
  14. philbrown

philbrown Trusted.Member

Indeed.

I eventually persuaded my daughter to let me do anal with her. Her mom is a Anal lover but Amy had been saying "no" to every time I asked. She agreed on the one condition that if she didn't like it, it was too sore, etc, I'd stop. Of course I'd stop! After lots of foreplay, plenty of lube inside her and on me, I got between her legs, aimed at her hole and slowly and gradually pushed. At first she pulled away as it was painful but she said she wanted to at least make sure I got a good chance of getting inside of her. After lots of false starts, I finally broke through the resistance. Amy had a pillow on her chest that she was mainly biting down on to. When I was all the way in, she moved the pillow and I lay on her chest. We lay there for a little bit, giving her time to get used to it. I occasionally twitch my cock which would put a smile on Amy. I soon began to fuck her, slowly of course. Not long later, I was fucking her faster and allowing my cock to come out further. I maybe fucked Amy's arse for say 5 minutes before I unleashed inside her. I lay my sweaty body on top of her sweaty body waiting for my cock to deflated before it plopped out. Next few days she was walking funny, even her mom commented. All Amy replied was she'd slightly pulled a muscle and her mum believed her lol. Amy said it was the first but last time she wants to do anal. I'm happy with that.

The wife on the other hand, I just slide in pmsl.

15. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Thanks for the very hot account. You're a lucky fucker, you know (and I'm sure you do).

I'm surprised, though, that your daughter doesn't want more anal. I've introduced several women to their first anal, and without exception they not only enjoyed it, but they came to beg for it. Maybe give her some more time, and give it another go. BTW, I enjoy face-to-face anal, which is very intimate, and it seems that's how you did it with her. Maybe try it doggie next time with her. Some positions work better for some people than others. Also, getting her to push down on you as you're entering her, which helps a lot. Just some thoughts . . . don't mean to tell you things you probably already know.

16. Froh

Froh Trusted Member

What a horny story!!!

philbrown likes this.
  17. philbrown

philbrown Trusted.Member

I don't want to push asking for anal with my daughter as she told me it was the first and last time as it was painful for her. Like i say, her mum take's anal easily and in any position lol. Yeah, face to face anal is very intimate. I loved watching her face as I went inside her and when i was twitching my cock in her ass :)

18. Incognito

Incognito Trusted Member

This is so true. My sisters and I STARTED with anal sex, because of the fear of accidental pregnancy. We still do it occasionally, though not as often as we did in our younger, more exploratory years.

19. Ohio_Allison

Ohio_Allison Trusted Member

My dad and I do anal from time to time but not super often. Usually we only do it during riskier times, such as when people are home or nearby. I think it’s because the extra heat and naughtiness of having sex while my siblings or my mom is home lends itself to taking things up a notch.

But again it’s not super common since we rarely play when the rest of the family is around for fear of ruining our secret.

20. philbrown

philbrown Trusted.Member

If my wife is around when the daughter is here, we don't do anything. Like you, we don't want to ruin our secret.

LuckyDuck and Carol like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.