1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. azar

azar Trusted Member

hi how many posts left for me to become a member?

Nick0824 likes this.
  2. scatgold2626

scatgold2626 Trusted Member

Long time lurker making my first post, omw to being a member

3. 111caniscanis

111caniscanis Trusted Member

Been lurking here for a while, thought it was time I try to be a member

4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Nick0824, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. Neophyte

Looking at your title, I would say zero.

6. Neophyte

Hi scatgold2626, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. Neophyte

Hi 111caniscanis, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

8. azar

azar Trusted Member

9. Nick0824

Nick0824 Trusted Member

Thanks so much

Neophyte likes this.
  10. avi222

avi222 Trusted Member

Im a 18 years old male born in poland, i like video games and anime

11. Dieter3

Dieter3 Trusted Member

Long time lurker, finally getting the courage to post. I've been interested in this topic for a long while and am looking forward to becoming part of the community here meeting people with similar interests.

12. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

13. slisse

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: https://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

14. Frite01

Frite01 New Member

I am a 21 year old male interested in hearing the stories of other potential people who have already lived a similar story to mine

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  15. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Hello Frite01,

Welcome to our bit of Cyberspace! We invite you to examine the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section. One would be well served to give particular attention to the Getting Started for New Members thread. This will alert you, as to Incest Board policy and full member requirements. I should highly recommend commenting in the "What does your member name mean? Where are you from? Why are you here?" threads. They are located in the "General Discussion" category, on our Homepage. Your answers to these queries, may help connect you to like-minded individuals. Should you have any questions, please contact forum staff.

Warm regards,

Gelder:)

16. anorn

anorn New Member

Hey everyone, been lurking on a few communities on Reddit until I found this one, took a while to decide to make an account to read the threads and talk with others. Still exploring what this means to me so would love to chat with anyone with experience as I like making new connections and meeting new people.

17. slisse

Welcome to IB.

18. Eleanor

Eleanor Trusted Member

Hi all

I've been lurking for a while reading the stories section and thought it was time i said hello :)

I'm Ellie, a divorced 38 year old Mum from the UK. I had a little bit of family experience with my brother when I was younger.

I've no idea where taking part in this forum and chatting to some of you will lead, but I'm looking forward to finding out :)

19. slisse

Welcome to IB.

20. Foxy guardian

Foxy guardian Trusted Member

Hi

I am 25 male Indian new to IB

Computer analyst , single , no siblings