1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Question to the ladies, do you like it when a guy says "vagina" in sexual context?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bullbro17, May 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullbro17

bullbro17 Account Deleted

This is strictly in a sexual context, I don't like the term "vagina" at all. I like pussy, even kitty is fine, it sounds so cute and sweet and beautiful, which it is. E.g when my partner says "Wanna taste my pussy, baby?" is a huge turn on for me. On the other hand, "Wanna taste my vagina, baby?", No, thank you" :).

I was wondering, from a woman's point of view, is that a turn off too?

2. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Not a turn off at all. I like things being referred to by their proper names and sometimes it helps to differentiate between vagina and labia and clit rather than just the colloquial area as a whole.

Also, some of the pet names people use for genitals (like "your sex") just make no sense at all to me, and being confused about what's being said in the middle of sex IS a turn-off!

And when someone says Kitty, they're referring to me as a person, not my private parts! ;)

This preference may have more to do with me being autistic rather than me being a woman. I wouldn't know. I've never been not autistic. :p

Dane and bullbro17 like this.
  3. bullbro17

I like the word "clit" (well not just the word, the actual thing too :p). But I don't like to say "vagina" in intimate moments. It just feels like something you'd say when you are in a doctor's chamber. It just doesn't feel sexy or naughty or special. Because it is special, very special. Everyone can see, a lot of people can touch your other body parts, like hands, ears, face etc, right? But only a very lucky few will ever see or touch your most intimate part. That's what my feelings are, maybe I'm just weird :).

My god, "your sex" is even a bigger turn off:mad:, who says that? LoL. Imagine someone saying , "I wanna have sex with your sex", what?? :):)

Yeah, that, I will give it to you. I can see how that can create some confusion. Although your entire username can create a bit of confusion because I've heard people referring to breasts as titty :p.

It might be a reason. I didn't know you were autistic. I won't say, "I'm sorry to hear that". Because you're special and I mean that from bottom of my heart. Reason I think you are special is because you have to go through so much more pain, hardship that us "normal" people, things we can't even imagine and yet you Excel, a lot of times way more than us, the "normal" people.

4. TittyKitty

Well, my username is of a typical adjective-noun construction, so in my case that is indeed what it references, but "kitty" is a pet name for catgirls and girlfriends everywhere. ;)

It's more like... We work differently to what most people expect and society is not tailored to suit us. This is also why when we do find our niche we can shine in it.

But I would think that society not being tailored to the way we have a need to interact is something many here can relate to, autistic or not! :D

bullbro17 likes this.
  5. bullbro17

Suddenly I've this idea of calling my girlfriend "NaughtyKitty". Bad idea? :p

Unfortunately most people, including me, in our society are selfish and lazy. We don't even try to put in minimum effort to understand people who are different than us. CODA won Oscars this year and that movie is such an eye opener. I think a lot of us have or at least once had a deaf friend in our lives but none of us ever really tried to learn ASL. Now a lot of people are trying to, including me. Good bless the makers of CODA, movies have so much power to move people.

You suddenly reminded me of a dear friend who has autism. She is almost 5 years older than me and used to live near us. She was friends with both my sister and me. Due to her autism and the fact that she was not very pretty in the traditional sense, she was still a virgin when she was 25. One day we were drinking and she was telling me how frustrated she was, nobody cared how she is as a person etc. I ended up taking her virginity that day. But I did that out of pity, whereas I should have done that because she is my friend, I love her and she is a wonderful woman. Thankfully, I asked for her forgiveness later, and she forgave me. We still end up having sex whenever we meet but now I have sex with her because she is my wonderful friend. Sorry for rambling, just suddenly remembered her.

Incs and TittyKitty like this.
  6. TittyKitty

Naughty should be ok probably, as long as it isn't "Bad kitty" - that's exclusively reserved for when we're actually poorly behaved ;)

bullbro17 likes this.
  7. bullbro17

Not sure if you are a fan a of the famous comedy series FRIENDS. If you aren't, this will mean nothing to you. But by any chance if you are, there is this song "smelly cat". Suddenly in my head I'm singing "bad kitty" in the tune of "smelly cat" :p:).

TittyKitty likes this.
  8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Gawd I must be old. Anytime someone refers to the "Kitty" I think "Oh shit, did I add my ante or not for this hand?"

bullbro17 and TittyKitty like this.
  9. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

For me a "bad kitty" is a cat who shits on the carpet instead of using the litterbox.

bullbro17 likes this.
  10. Made for Incest

Made for Incest Trusted Member

No. In daily life "Muschi" (pussy), at Sex "Fotze" (cunt), when dad want to tease me "Fötzchen"

FatherKnowsBest, Dane and bullbro17 like this.
  11. bullbro17

Ew, yeah that is a bad kitty!! I am a dog person, so never had to deal with it thankfully. :)

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  12. bullbro17

Please forgive my ignorance, but what does "Fötzchen" mean? I am betting something really sexy and really naughty :p.

Made for Incest likes this.
  13. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

"Fötzchen" basically means the same as "Fotze" (the best english translation wound be "cunt")

The difference "the -chen ending" is used in german to make things cuter or smaller.

Example:

english ------------ german

ship ----------------- Schiff
    small ship ------- -- Schiffchen

14. bullbro17

Ahh, thank you kind sir !! Everyday you learn something even when a lot of the blood which is supposed to go to your brain goes somewhere else entirely :).

Made for Incest and whitecoffee1 like this.
  15. Scarlet

Scarlet Trusted Member

I feel like it wouldn’t work in most contexts and would just sound really weird.

FatherKnowsBest likes this.
  16. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yeah, just have to put up with puking all over the carpet instead!

whitecoffee1 and bullbro17 like this.
  17. trisha9187

trisha9187 Trusted Member

depends on the context... neither bother me, although I only tend to say 'pussy' during dirty talk. Just casually chatting I'll switch to V.

"god, yeah put that in my pussy.."
    and
    "My vagina is sore as hell today... I blame you for last night"

18. bullbro17

"God, yeah put that in my pussy.." sounds so much sexier in my head than "God, yeah put that in my vagina..". I mean don't get me wrong I will put it inside either way :p.

Wow, talk about boosting a guys ego ;).

UpNorthChris and Dane like this.
  19. bullbro17

I can see you are new here Scarlet. Welcome to the forum, you'll love it here. And care to elaborate your statement a bit more?

20. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I don't care what dad calls it. What I like is that he enjoys and makes me enjoy that part of my body, that's just what turns me on.:):)

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2022
    bullbro17 and BiDave like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.