1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

With coronavirus and everyone quarantined, will there be a spike in incest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by curioustodd, Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curioustodd

curioustodd Trusted Member

Let me know your theories.

2. massssme

massssme Trusted Member

Even if there was, we’d probably never know. Seems like the perfect set-up so those that are inclined would certainly be able to give in.

Akbloke likes this.
  3. darkhair4

darkhair4 Account Deleted

There certainly will be at my house!

4. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

Yes there is a spike already! :) One theory can be that people have alot of free time now and that intrigues them to look at taboo stuff when their alone or with their loved ones, which is ofcourse great for our community! The physical situations will be also on the arise as many people will be locked down in their homes and those people still need sex so i think there will be an exponentially growth of incest at homes between father/daughter mom/son and surely brother and sister in times like now. I hope alot of people will see the light and finally subject to incest that it isn’t wrong at all.

darkien, cummunion, Rex008 and 2 others like this.
  5. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

Yes agree we are going to see a boom in incest births. But it will most likely be kept secret. Also with all the medical places overwhelmed there will be very few abortions possible so a lot of the people who participate in incest and just abort wont be able to.

cummunion and Rex008 like this.
  6. luv_cameltoe

luv_cameltoe Trusted Member

With the kids home from college and school then yes there will be some playing around going on. If your family is anything like mine, we’re getting stir crazy being camped out in the house!

JoshuaMN likes this.
  7. pgry

pgry Trusted Member

Well my sisters didn't want to go back to my parents house and they decided to stay with me. To answer the question: hopefully yes.

darkien, wrench, cummunion and 3 others like this.
  8. Rex008

Rex008 Trusted Member

Yeah sure there are high chances of hike as in given situation the only thing you will concentrate on is your desire....!

9. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

This may be true but Planned Parenthood will find a way to kill as many as they can.

Dane and Rex008 like this.
  10. Sister_luvin

Sister_luvin Trusted.Member

Well I’m currently quarantined with my brother, out of town from where I live... it has definitely increased the amount of time my brother has been worshipping my cock lol

darkien, cummunion and JoshuaMN like this.
  11. moo123

moo123 Trusted Member

There's also absolutely no privacy either. I highly doubt we'll see a spike in new relationships.

12. Crosser

Crosser Trusted.Member

Well, the scenario seems to be good for incest: constricted home all day long...
    The only cons is if uou are hiding/not interested in other family component or hiding from them, but some could see it as a turn on

Akbloke and JoshuaMN like this.
  13. beatlesnut09

beatlesnut09 Trusted Member

I think it's a very good possibility for anyone 18+ if there bored enough. Both people are willing. Even if it does spawn a lot of encounters most will go on without anyone knowing.

14. Dana_91

Dana_91 Trusted.Member

Not any more in our house than usual.

pgry, massssme, wrench and 3 others like this.
  15. P.Smith82

P.Smith82 Trusted Member

For those that live alone together but have never thought about it, this could be the time something develops. For others, I'd guess it would be hard if all the family are locked in the house together, no private time.

pgry and JoshuaMN like this.
  16. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

I would think that if the interest had already been there, it could very well come to the surface considering the situation. Perhaps a lingering touch or a nice relaxing massage.

pgry and JoshuaMN like this.
  17. TheOneDreamer

TheOneDreamer Trusted Member

I have seen several memes and suggestions on Instagram. And several people are echoing the same. I wish everyone safe and enjoyable sex. Hope you and your family make love like it's the end of the world.

18. trashboat

trashboat Trusted Member

I mean, maybe? Maybe not? There haven't been any recent global sexual revolution that would indicate this, and I don't think a quarantine and stay-at-home orders are quite enough to do that. Plus, whenever I have to walk outside, most groups I see outside hanging out are teenagers and young adults. This age group doesn't give a fuck about covid.

19. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

just the opposite were i live it is weird the few times i have gone to town sense lock-down i have seen no youngsters out side at all. Even in the stores it is mostly the old people who should be staying home who are out in the stores

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.