1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your biggest forbidden fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenSent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Doesn't seem like too much to ask . . .

2. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Well, . . Somebody introduced you to it.

Axioms and Queen50 like this.
  3. hounddawg6

hounddawg6 Trusted.Member

Can i volunteer to be your co-star? I would love to bedirected by your father and i am sure that he would turn us both into stars. :rolleyes:

Axioms, Tractor and Queen50 like this.
  4. becky156

becky156 actively seeking friends

Haha anytime! x

hounddawg6 likes this.
  5. yujiudong

yujiudong New Member

有时我幻想与楼下的姨妈在一起,虽然她并不漂亮,但她是我性启蒙的老师。Sometimes I fantasize about my aunt downstairs, who is not beautiful, but is my sex teacher, and I long to be one with him in his big bed.

6. ambulus

ambulus Trusted Member

definitively with my SIL's, i once so one of them naked in the bathroom, and i have mistakenly grabbed some ass while going for a hug, it is thrilling to try and get more "accidents" happen

7. hounddawg6

hounddawg6 Trusted.Member

PM me and we can compare scripts lol.

tommo likes this.
  8. Daddy666hard

Daddy666hard Account Deleted

Invite me

9. Daddy666hard

Daddy666hard Account Deleted

Very nice. Yes

10. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

Definitely the one where i want to fill up my sister’s womb to get her pregnant and watch my seed ooze out of her amazing body.

11. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

I have always dreamed about reuniting with my birth mother and becoming her lover, impregnating her, and raising our children together. Now that she's too old to bear children for me, I still cling to that fantasy... although these days I'll just settle for finding her and seducing her. A secondary fantasy is growing in me now, too, as I watch my wife and one of our sons get closer. He's 23 and lives nearby, and the two of them spend a lot of time together, very close together.

HornyBoy87, orly6666, Queen50 and 4 others like this.
  12. Drs

Drs Trusted Member

Tribbing

13. Versha

Versha New Member

To kiss my mom

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  14. DaddyAustin80

DaddyAustin80 Account Deleted

Why would you have to be forced? I willing fuck my sister every chance I get.

HornyBoy87, Tractor, Queen50 and 3 others like this.
  15. DaddyAustin80

DaddyAustin80 Account Deleted

I have been lucky enough to have been involved with my Mom, and Sister, my Daughter. My mother until 7 years ago when she passed away. I have had a 3 some with my daughter and sister many times. I still fuck both my sister and daughter.
    My fantasy however, has been to breed my daughter and raise our daughter to share the bed with us.

16. Creampie777

Creampie777 Trusted Member

So close bro

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

For my wife and I it's having another guy to share our bed. We have been married for 34 years and have been fortunate enough to make our fantasy a reality a few times through the years.
    If you can, and your relationship is strong, go for it.

18. horsefeathers2000

horsefeathers2000 Account Deleted

Making love to my mother. I would love to lay in bed with her spooning her while I slowly caress her body. I would then roll her over on her back and kiss her while I hold her plump breasts. Then I would slowly caress her body till I reached her vagina and slowly eat her out. Then I would kiss her mouth as I slide my cock into her.

HornyBoy87, Queen50 and Brutus58 like this.
  19. Nightlife

Nightlife Trusted Member

Mother, daughter threesum. Mom son. You know, the stuff that brought me here lol.

20. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Marrying my sister and getting her pregnant