1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your biggest forbidden fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenSent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Dreams of sisters pussy

Dreams of sisters pussy Account Deleted

Same here, at any family event we're at i wish my sister would grab my hand and lead us both away while no one notices and sneak into an empty bedroom where she would lay on the bed, pull up her skirt/dress and pull aside her panties then gesture me over with one finger to come over and stuff her pussy with my cock and thrust away at her till i blow and fill her up. Then she stands up, fixes up her panties and skirt and gives me a kiss before walking back outside to chat to people while they're oblivious to what we just got up to.

2. yandrethedrone

yandrethedrone Trusted Member

I've always been a fan of corruption/mind control - so utilizing that to slowly, ever so slowly, start to change/corrupt family members around to some sort of incestual harem ....

[​IMG]

3. 36_DD

36_DD Trusted Member

Fucking my mum

D.C. Barnet and incy_boy like this.
  4. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

after fucking my mother in-law give that tool to wife to do oral sex

Perviator and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

Do you fantasize about him and masturbate thinking of him? What if you find out that he’s been lusting after you? What if you found that he posted on a site like this that he fantasizes about pleasuring his mother, making her orgasm and then being deep inside of her?

HornyBoy87 and D.C. Barnet like this.
  6. smoke76

smoke76 New Member

having sex with my step-daughter.

7. Shinmirage

Shinmirage Trusted.Member

Im at my old house entering my old living room. My mom is furiously masturbating on the couch, she hasnt taken off her bra or panties fully but she playing with her big tits and finger fucking herself like a bitch in heat. she hasnt noticed ive entered the room or my growing erection. "Mom?" i call out to her? she doesn't respond shes too turned on. The scene becomes too much for me, i take out my cock and start stroking while approaching her. "mom?" call out to her again, she notices me, she notices my cock. she gets on her knees and starts sucking me, i blow a massive load on her face. she dosent care as she spreads her legs and we fuck like animals.

8. Tyner J Allison

Tyner J Allison New Member

Having my mom is definitely my biggest forbidden fantasy.

9. Throwacc

Throwacc Trusted Member

Having sex with my mother.

HornyBoy87 and D.C. Barnet like this.
  10. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

Comunication! You don't know where it will lead, but it is worth doing for its own sake.

Akbloke likes this.
  11. Bman

Bman Trusted Member

My sister to seduce my wife and I.

Tractor and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Mine is similar with the exception that it's my sister, not my mother. Other dream/fantasy is that it's my daughter.

Idon'tknow? and HornyBoy87 like this.
  13. Feliex Lance

Feliex Lance New Member

I am an only child. My fantasy is that I would do it with a sister. Sometimes the sister is older, sometimes younger. The common thread in my fantasy is that the parents encourage this.

14. singlefinale

singlefinale New Member

One day I would love to get my wife and daughter pregnant in a threesome, if I ever have a daughter lol

15. Stonebonelove

Stonebonelove Trusted Member

Yeah this is hot

16. Black_Knyght

Black_Knyght New Member

My BIGGEST, and very nearly realized, fantasy has always been to have wonderful sex with my Aunt. She and I were talking and drinking once in my late 20s and she brought the idea up. Sadly, once in her room she had a change of heart and promised she'd still give it some thought.

Sadly, she never changed her mind...

D.C. Barnet and kinkyzizi like this.
  17. Dreams of sisters pussy

Dreams of sisters pussy Account Deleted

Secret brother/sister sex while other family members are in other rooms in the house would be amazing. I would love to see the look on my sisters face as she orgasms and is trying to keep herself from moaning out load for everyone to hear.

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

One time my parents, myself and my girlfriend spent a weekend at our summer cottage. It was small with one large bedroom and three beds. My parents went to sleep in one bed while my girlfriend and myself "slept" in another. When I thought both my parents were snoring we had,what I thought was quiet sex. Based on the comments by my mom in the morning we were NOT that quiet.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Jogev, Idon'tknow?, Tractor and 6 others like this.
  19. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

I have had a growing fantasy of watching my husband make love to another woman.

I don't even know where to start on this one. How would I ever find a woman who we are attracted to and accepts us for who we are? She would also have to be willing to have casual sex with no strings attached. It seems like such a tall order and I wouldn't even know where to find a woman like that. So I'll probably just keep that one as a fantasy.

20. ferdinand Guillen

ferdinand Guillen Trusted Member

Getting mom pregnant...