1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your biggest forbidden fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenSent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Smitty

Smitty Trusted.Member

Hi BostonMom, sorry for your loss. Hopefully you do get to try it again!!!

2. Justmeekme

Justmeekme New Member

My mom catching me jerking off. She would touch it, and talk dirty. About how big it was, how I've grown. Jerks me off telling me about my brothers body, and how big he is. Thinking of her sucking my brother would make me get off

3. USMC4Mom

USMC4Mom I've Been with My own Mother once and I want more

I'm So Sorry :(

MSF2023## likes this.
  4. ALovingBrother

ALovingBrother Account Deleted

My biggest would have to be to take myself back to my upbringing, where my mother and I spent alot of time living in one room flats and sharing a bed, except in present day.
    Having always been so close, intimacy and tactility were normal and regular, so this night was just like any other. Except tonight I am raging with desire and my rock hard member won't go away. Oblivious, she puts her leg over me and lands right on it, startling herself but clearly impressed and flattered. With rare gusto I blurt out that it's all for her and finally lust takes over us both and we kiss while passionately embracing.
    We spend hours making love in all sorts of ways, staring deep into each other souls through our eyes before finally, I fully empty my love deep inside her while she also cums hard at the same time. And we live happily ever after

5. USMC4Mom

USMC4Mom I've Been with My own Mother once and I want more

That is An Awesome Fantasy !!

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  6. ALovingBrother

ALovingBrother Account Deleted

Thank you! It's my dream, hopefully one day will come to fruition

7. EvilnTensions

EvilnTensions Trusted Member

To go down on my aunt. Then have her beg for me to fuck her in the ass. Afterwards, she'd ask why we didn't do this a long time ago.

billt33, Tractor and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

Fucking my best friend and her two oldest daughters at the same time while they also eat out each other.

Tim A, D.C. Barnet, Tractor and 4 others like this.
  9. BostonMom

BostonMom Trusted Member

Thank you !

10. BostonMom

BostonMom Trusted Member

Have you had your best friend yet ? And why only two of her daughters ?

Axioms and jonnie like this.
  11. Son4mother

Yes, I have. I am only interested in legal ones.

Tractor likes this.
  12. BostonMom

BostonMom Trusted Member

Oh i see ! Does she know about you wanting her daughters ?

CCboy63!!! and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Son4mother

Never really has came up, and it's more the whole mother and daughters thing with them all being attractive rather than me actively wanting them.

Tractor and Interesting Imagery like this.
  14. Donna

Donna Trusted Member

That has to be the best fantasy I`ve read,,it would be great to actually have the ability to do that.....

15. BostonMom

BostonMom Trusted Member

do you think she would be apposed to it ?

16. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Sorry to hear you lost the baby.

17. Son4mother

Not sure. If they were interested, she probably would. But I don't see her girls being up for it.

59Seeker likes this.
  18. Csandiego

Csandiego New Member

When I was a teenager my biggest forbidden fantasy was to be slowly seduced by my mom. It was always just the two of us when I was growing up so the fantasy however unlikely was always in the realm of plausibility.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  19. SlovakianBoy

SlovakianBoy Trusted Member

I agree with you. That is one of my biggest ones too and I am 10 years older than my oldest sister and she is very petite. slovakianboy-21tmu-94dbdb.jpg

20. Ruthborn

Ruthborn Account Deleted

Biggest taboo fantasy.....hmm.
    As a teen I fantasized about standing naked in my mum’s room as she sucked me. She would be kneeling or squatting in front of me in her underwear, one hand gripping my ass and pushing me to her mouth while the other was deep in her panties diddling her slit as she sucked and sucked and sucked on my penis. In the fantasy I would orgasm in her mouth several times, and each time she would keep sucking without stopping, swallowing my seed down her throat like I was feeding her with each orgasm. Eventually my balls would empty and my still hard penis would start eagerly dry cumming just as it had done when I was a kid. I still remember the unique sensation of my dick trying to shoot before I could make loads. After a few dry orgasms my mum would realize her baby was empty and her hand would move out from her panties up to my balls where she would begin earnestly squeezing, pulling and massaging them, and as that happened the hand gripping my ass would move down and start fingering my rear entrance and with my dick in her mouth and my balls in her hand she would then spear inside me with a finger and push directly against my prostate, causing my dick to suddenly grow and harden further and then erupt into the greatest orgasm of my life that resulted in me shooting continuous seed directly from my balls like an unleashed hose. As her hand continued lovingly pulling and milking my balls like they were citrus fruits that needed to be squeezed to keep the juice flowing, and her other hand pushing and twisting deeper and deeper into my ass, simultaneously spearing my young prostate harder and keeping my forever cumming dick deep in her mouth, I would look down at her as she drank, her eyes closed in pleasure like someone enjoying a large, long, pleasant drink of a much desired but much neglected beverage, and I would be overwhelmed with the loving urge to thrust more of my dick into her mouth, to give more of my dick to her, so that she could enjoy and consume more of me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2019