1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening to the World

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INSWATCHER

INSWATCHER Trusted Member

we should be respectful of others rights

2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Very interesting Avatar.

3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Joe68 and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Neophyte

Joe68 and Brutus58 like this.
  5. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. xili

xili Trusted Member

it remind me War and Peace

8. Godfrey R.

Godfrey R. Trusted.Member

After five days "on tenterhooks", the Iranian reply to Trump is a rocket attack at US bases in Iraq where nobody was injured or killed, all those in any danger no doubt having been given good warning well in advance to take cover.

Trump expresses his satisfaction. I have seen it mentioned in the last few days in an authoritative website not often wrong that there is in place an agreement between the United States and Iran to resolve a much worse difficulty.

Trump will soon start to "give in" to demands from the Iraqis and others to "get US forces out of the Middle East" which looks as though it might have been his plan all along. Before the withdrawal is completed, however, the solution will be found to the major problem in the area (which is not Syria but a source said to have instigated it).

We await developments with interest.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
  9. Godfrey R.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

The site which I mentioned in the preceding sent an article today (9 December) with the title:_

"Evidence Proving Saudi Aarabia Downed Ukraine Airliner over Iran usng advanced nano-weapon appears confirmed."

I had hardly started reading it when my Internet connection was cut off and I have not yet been able to restore it. I had time to gather that this action was part of the Saudi-Iran hostilities but also aimed at the Canadian passengers aboard. I did not have a chance to read more.

Now we see "the major problem in the area" which has to be cured ASAP.

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Neophyte

11. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

People never change, most of them are fucking idiots from the cradle to the grave.

Brutus58 and pussycat like this.
  12. Godfrey R.

My Internet connection was restored during the afternoon of 9 January and the following notes from the article may be of interest (the article is much longer and goes into more details. Naturally the US and Canada "suspect" that Iran shot down the aircraft with a missile, may even have a video from their enormous archives showing "the actual missile in flight" but it would appear that joking apart the Russian Federation believes this to have been the cause:

Examination of the clothing of victims of the air crash provides "conclusive proof" of nanothermite impregnation causing a mid-air fire so intense that the aircraft exploded in mid-air as the crew attempted to return to Teheran airport.

Several of the Canadian passengers were targeted. The Canadian Government has been researching nano-technology. A study "Nanomaterials and Their Applications in Textiles" has as a contributor Professor Osama Mohsen of the University of Alberta, a Saudi citizen on the Russian "close watch list". The Saudi "King Abdullah Institute for Nanotechnology" receives "countless millions of dollars for its secretive nanoweapons and technology research".

Iran (predominantly Shi'ite religion) and Saudi Arabia (Sunni terrorist-funding Government responsible for ISIS and other jihadist terrorist groups) are "locked in a Cold War-type stand-off" which could come to a head at any moment, and this may have been the first warning to Iran. For that reason the masterplan of President Trump to extricate US military forces from the area before the looming war between the two becomes reality.

(N.B. The above notes are extracted from the article. Before reading it I had no idea what nanotechnology was. Kindly request information by PM as to source if required.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  13. Neophyte

Relative sizes of objects and devices goes like this;

Standard

Small

Miniature

Micro

Nano​

Nanotechnology doesn't work like that.

14. Godfrey R.

Since you are knowledgeable about nanotechnology, now you have to explain how it does work, if even in broad outlines.

15. Neophyte

Nanotechnology is basically building objects and machines that are very small. The smallest are built by assembling individual atoms into shapes and structures that can be used for various functions.

[​IMG]

Most of these objects are designed to extract energy from its surrounding environment to function. The closest nanoobject that might be used to create a fire or cause an explosion would be something like a bucky ball.

[​IMG]

You can use this as a container to hold other chemicals or compounds. The ball can be designed to burst when it comes into contact with a triggering chemical or more recently a radio frequency signal. When the ball bursts the contents are released to do what ever they were intended for. The last application of this I heard of is where you place a potent chemotherapy drug in the ball and focus a radio beam at a cancer tumor, where upon all the chemo drug is released only inside the tumor. But we are talking microscopic amounts of any chemical, no where near enough to cause an open flame let alone an explosion. I guess if you get enough of the bucky balls together you might cause a small reaction, but it would be cheaper to buy another jetliner to crash into the target plane.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Irenic_Bantam

Irenic_Bantam Trusted Member

Sadly, the blood of 176 innocent airline passengers will still not be able to diminish the flames of jihadi war these toxic non-secular lunatic regimens love and live for.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Something similar happened to my wife when she was looking for information regarding FEMA camps under Obama. Her computer was remotely shut down. Had to buy a new one because it was so messed up.

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The whole Shi'ite/Sunni "issue" reminds me of the Thirty Years War between Protestants and Catholics. Neither side really won that one. Lots of dead people though. And profits for the arms makers/dealers.

curiousFred likes this.
  20. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Really??!!!!, Nano weapons to shoot down an airliner that in videos shows the smoke trail of Surface to Air missiles??
    Must have been some GIANT nano weapons to leave such evidence! No wait, if they big enough to leave a trail, then wouldn't that make them anything BUT nano weapons???

Akbloke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.