1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening to the World

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Yeh, my tax dollars - and I'm a member of the group they most despise - Male, White, Conservative, I mean can a human being get any more despicable ? :)

Hey, don't get me wrong they do some good stuff - Murdoch Mysteries for one example of many. Hockey Night in Canada with Don Cherry is superb, and on and on.

But then there's CBC News. Same garbage as CNN, often word-for-word - just doesn't smell quite as bad.

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

As for the smell, allthat reefer smoke masks the smell. Some think of it as incense. Just ask Hillary Clinton how despicable you can be. I'm sure she doesn't know. Won't stop her from telling you (and everyone else).

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Neophyte

If there is a Civil War in the United States, it will be the fault of the Left. If you check what each side believes you will see that the Right is the same, but the Left is becoming more radical. The atmospheres of the Country is changing to be more divisive and violent and the only side that is changing is the Left, so the Left is the cause of the increasing division of the Country.

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Neophyte

14. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

What's wrong with the world is that the USA and their crazy mid-east girlfriend have messed with polite society over here.

16. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Neophyte

The European Union are implementing their Global Migration Pact, which states that everyone will have the Right to move and become a citizen of any country that they want to move too. In the Pact, any signature Country will no-longer have the option of stopping anyone from entering their Country. Also, in the most draconian portion of the Pact, is that anyone in the signature country that objects to and speaks against the Pact is subject to arrest and imprisonment.

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That is SO fucked up on so many levels. I feel sorry for any citizen in those "enlightened" countries that sign that Pact.

Neophyte and Akbloke like this.
  20. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

That is part of the reason why so many Brits have been against the EU and wanted Brexit Brutus. They don't like the idea of Brussels and the French dictating to them and removing so much of their Magna Carta and what they have achieved for so long, and whittling away at British law. They are finally able to give them the famous English 2-fingered salute again, which originated with the olde English Long-Bowmen against the French, all of those years ago.

Cheers

Neophyte and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.