1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's Happening to the World

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. Betullabond

Betullabond Trusted.Member

We white people...men in general...anglo-saxon protestants in particular are 15% of the world's population, the people who invented the modern industialized world are being killed off and interbred out...too bad I as the "dad" let alone the kid will not live see the rise of the new dark age.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  3. Neophyte

4. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Trusted Member

This is simply amazing stuff!
    I'm going to grow a few more IQ points before this shut down is over.

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

So, America is rebelling against the evolving white supremacist dictatorship, and you're surprised?

:rolleyes:

6. Neophyte

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time.

Dracoa likes this.
  7. Neophyte

8. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

That's why LIBERAL Biden won't be elected.

"Well I tell you what, If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." - Creepy Joe

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

OH, you don't think Obama wasn't a dictatorship? It was under his dictatorship that guns were ILLEGALLY sent to Mexican drug cartels resulting in many deaths on both sides of the border. It was under his dictatorship that they started the BS case against Flynn. It was under his dictatorship that HE and the democratic party COLLUDED to undermine Trump before he even was in office. It was under Obama's dictatorship that there was spying on Trump's campaine by the FBI (illegal in the USA). It was under Obama's dictatorship that the whole multiyear and multi-million dollar Russian collusion fiasco started. What a waste of oxygen he proved to be. His wife wasn't any better. She dictated what and how much children can eat in school (she doesn't have any degrees in nutrition). And if a child brought a lunch from home that did not meet her directives, the lunch was thrown out by school staff (her directive) and the child went hungry. Oh, yes, she is a lawyer. She was also disbarred for illegal activities as a lawyer. How's that for moral character? Under the Obama dictatorship, racial tensions escalated for the eight years he ruled. I think the reason for this is the fact that he is a Muslim. And as they think, all Americans are the Great Satan, regardless of race. He never wanted to call a radical terrorist, neither radical or terrorist. He wanted to downplay any of those acts by Muslim terrorists. Anytime there was a Black/White or a Black/Police altercation, he stirred that pot. He did more to undo the works people like Dr. Martin Luther King (a man I respect) in such a short time. He was able to undo thirty to forty years of progress in eight. I have NO respect for the former dictator Obama. I can only hope he, his wife and rest of his family moves away from this country forever never to be heard from again.

He (Obama) and our Gov. Cuomo (also a fascist dictator) are pathological liers. Neither take responsibility for their fuck ups. Take credit for work others do and place blame on others for their own mistakes. Gov. Cuomo (Il Duce) blamed Trump when he mandated that nursing homes MUST take COVID-19 patients and CANNOT REFUSE those patients. Ten thousand or more dead just from nursing homes. Of course the way they are counting how they died keeps changing just to cover-up his lack of humanity or common sense.He has performed some very shady dealings with taxpayer moneys and I hope the feds go after him for that. I really would like to see him go to prison for the premeditated murder of all those nursing home patients.

Being cooped-up all these weeks hasn't allowed me to vent to anyone often. Please pardon my ramblings.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    Dane likes this.
  10. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

What I'm really tired of is you. But I'll leave you guys to your delusions, I won't bother you again.

11. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Insp Gadget likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

OUCH! Don't go. Though we may not see eye to eye at times, I DO appreciate and respect your thoughts and opinions.

13. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

I can't claim to know the details of either our situation or yours, so an un-biased first question I would have is whether the people were in the act of committing a crime at the time ?

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

What possible crime warrants beating a 15 year old black kid?

15. Insp Gadget

Was he armed ?
    I am simply suggesting pretty standard problem solving ways of going about things,
    rather than jumping to instant emotional conclusions.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Not that I'm aware of. He was apparently just outside of a mall. Apparently all he did was "talk back" to the police.

17. Insp Gadget

Okay, that's a good start - but I can't think that any situation like that would just occur out of thin air.
    There are often two things coming together - an underlying attitude as the fuel, then a singular event which ignites it.

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The black man in question, who died, was only just SUSPECTED of passing a counterfeit 20 dollar bill(note). I still have not heard if the it was in fact counterfeit or not. It doesn't matter anymore since he's now dead and there are groups/individuals that are using that as an excuse/justification for stealing, killing, beating and vandalizing as well as threatening those members of any(and all) police force(s) that are NOT assholes.

Does that qualify as one of the longest run-on sentence ever posted?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I have seen videos of teachers, principals and school security guards abuse children that were younger. The ones in "charge" felt disrespected, that was justification for the abuse.

20. Smitty

Smitty Trusted.Member

Turns out that officer and Floyd knew each other, they both worked at a night club together. Counterfeit money is not a job for beat cops, not sure why he felt to investigate that. That cop murdered Mr Floyd, by doing so broke the public trust. Police who break the public trust are responsible for the whirlwind of violence they helped stoke and create.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.