1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What do you think about Trump regarding this site?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Morfeo8, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

The problem isn't really the Mexican people as such or the job they take that American won't do. The problem come in that:
    1. They tend to ship their earnings out of the US to their families in Mexico.
    2, That the courts (California in particular) has given them access to all the Social Services Benefits (Grant money, Food stamps, Medicade, Free Medical/dental/eye, Housing, Schools, electric bills, heating and cooling expenses all of which are being paid for by legal American Citizens and in which the laws for those benefits state are only for legal Americans. The courts just don't see it that way and give it all away despite what the laws say.
    3. A lot insist on being paid in cash. Cash means no taxes are ever deducted.
    4. Sanctuary Cities means I can break the law and get away with it and just hide out there.

Hell, if I were a Mexican and my country didn't give a rat's ass about that stuff I'd move here too. Why not? All those tax free benefits and I get to send all my money back home and pay no taxes on any of it cause I get paid in cash. Shit I'll take all I can get, or rather steal from legal Americans, and that is exactly what they are doing....stealing. Do you really blame them for what this country seem to want to give away to them. No its not Mexicans, its the government that is robbing you to give it to them and its wrong. I bet if I move to Mexico I won't get a Paco. I'll go to jail cause their law says you enter Mexico illegally you go to jail for 10 yrs. You enter the US illegally you get a free permanent Welcome Wagon Benefit along with a free lawyer to help you hide everything you are doing.

You may not like what I am saying and think illegals deserve benefits but what I just outlined is totally true. Its not questionable. All this is a fact and there are tons of people in this country that think we are so rich that we sould be giving all these things to others outside of the US cause they are so poor including the right to vote.

Mexicans and others are welcome to come here legally and earn the right to these benefits, not steal them. I'm paying for it and so are you and its got to stop. So either take away the benefits or send them back where then came from. No benefits = no illegals cause why bother coming here if I can't get anything for free.

allison17 likes this.
  2. Antares

Anything is better than the Clinton Crime Syndicate. I don't know how much Chelsie is involved in it but Bill and Hillary belong is jail for extortion and obstruction and that's for darn sure. Obama, Lynch and other Democrats for aiding and abetting illegal activity.

allison17 likes this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I still say he will be a 1 term President.

4. eric69

eric69 New Member

Is Trump real or just fake news?

5. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

with the investigations into his money now I say he is done stick a fork in him. most or all of the Gop does not even want to be associated with him in the west wing now. He needs to turn off the damn tweeter and be a President. Now he is caught in phone call lies begging the president of Mexico not to mention who is paying for the wall because that was one of his promises and he said it would make him look like a fool in the press (his words).

He can't run the Country from trump tower. he needs to be at the whitehouse trying to work on things for the American people. And just today I see he is going on a 17 day vacation to his motel and golf course. Tweeting is his worse enemy because he makes such stupid remarks and his Gop party are getting fed up with defending him.

He is one and done,believe that.

pussycat likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

"Judge a man by the reputation of his enemies." - Arabian Proverb
    "A man with no enemies is a man with no character." - Paul Newman
    "Many enemies, much honor" - Georg von Frundsberg
    "A man’s greatness can be measured by his enemies." - Don Piatt
    "You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." - Oscar Wilde
    "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

annab2 likes this.
  7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

He has more enemies than all of them put together- wildchild

pussycat and Neophyte like this.
  8. Neophyte

To have so many enemies, he must be doing something right. For if he was doing something wrong, they would be trying to help him.

9. Neophyte

It is in the best interest of the Democrat's to see that Trump fails, even if it means destroying the United States, for if Trump succeeds then he proves that the entire Democrat Party is wrong.

Antares likes this.
  10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I am not taking up for anyone but he is just ruining his self. nobody can take the blame but him. I also don't think a presidents kids should have total clearance to everything or even work for the President.

11. Neophyte

Its not like they're teenagers. They are grown adults with proven business skills. Unlike Chelsea who was given a six figure salary with no provable skills straight out of college with no prior job history.

allison17 and Antares like this.
  12. Antares

but its not illegal for him or them to do so. They are only yelling about it being against the law. Its not.

allison17 likes this.
  13. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

The deep state is in survival mode. Both sides are leaking like a sieve trying to sabotage Trump. This will either be the draining of the swamp, or the swamp showing its true nature and protecting itself at all costs.

allison17 and Antares like this.
  14. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

wow. I did not know she was given that.

15. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Business skills are not readily translated into Political skills! :(o_O

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You have to be a good lier with a poker face sweety to have Political skills. ;):)

annab2 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

From what I read Chelsea was given a TV spot on NBC News and her starting salary was $600,000. Not bad for someone just out of college with zero experience.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

It would not surprise me to see her dads and moms foot steps and run for President when she gets a little older. I am sure they are training her now.

annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  19. Antares

absolutley true $600,000 with no experience simply because of who she was....as hey say its not what you know is who you know.

annab2, allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Knowing her dad it was who she blowed if you get my message think of the turmoil that would have brought out. "Presidents daughter caught blowing her dad" ;):p

annab2 and pussycat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.