1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by valentinebunny, Jun 6, 2016.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

working the forum looking for rule breakers. I like to keep the place nice and clean. :)

Akbloke likes this.
  2. Grumpy23

Grumpy23 Account Deleted

Wishing I was watching Allison17 work. ;)

allison17 likes this.
  3. charliebrown06

charliebrown06 Trusted Member

lets see, just got done taking my Pup (90 LB yellow Lab retriever) for a walk. 70 degrees here today. even for the south, that is hot in January. But he loves it.

allison17 likes this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Wowzers you missed it this morning I was working without my thong on. ;):D:rolleyes:

Akbloke, Grumpy23 and Zarp like this.
  5. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I love all animals. :)

Sounds like he is a big ole boy you say "pup" if I may ask how old is he?

6. charliebrown06

well, the vet thinks about 5-6. he was literally drop off in the woods by some person that didn't want him. when he was found he was 50 lbs at the same frame he has now. he is he most amazing dog ive ever had. and ive had many. he isn't a lab. he is a Labrador retriever. he is the breed that labs and retriever's are split from apparently. so 80-100 lbs is their average weight. he has webbed toes and a really unique coat. I'm going to make him my profile pic. (whenever I figure out the best pic). sorry, I always over explain things. haha

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Both of my cats has been rescue cats,well my very first one was a very young kitty when I was young just wandered into the yard and stayed until dad let me keep it (he did not know I was feeding her). :) Anyway one day he said you might as well bring the cat in the house it looks like it is your cat now. She lived to be 14. I just recently got a rescue cat from the pound, she is 7. :)

Akbloke and charliebrown06 like this.
  8. apou0990

apou0990 Trusted Member

Watching some series after a long day at work haha

9. Anthony US Veteran

Anthony US Veteran New Member

Just kicking back at home today. To cold outside for this old man.

10. charliebrown06

nice! I love all animals as well. have 2 dogs, both rescues. the other is a little mutt. he is 80% blind and 60% deaf. abandoned as well. wish I could take more in. id love a big yard just to have my own little refuge.

allison17 likes this.
  11. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

going to go out to eat later

longing4sis likes this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Mine is very anti-social and I am the only one she trusts or can get close too. She can hear a car pull up in my driveway and poof across the living room like a a streak headed for her hiding place. She will stay there as long as my company is and then jst as soon as they are gone she out with me again.

13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I absolutely hate people that just DUMP their pet is supposed to be a part of your family - for life. And a Lab-Retriever is a beautiful animal, as you are finding out. They can be wonderful companions - why are so many Labs used as Guide Dogs for the Blind? Because they are so easily trained and are fantastic, loving, faithful companions. And they are great with kids.

But right now I've just been Policing the set of threads where you are supposed to be using a particular word....and catching out our latest old "Newbie" that should no better. Do you know who I mean Princess Amy???? ( View attachment 298529 )

Cheers

charliebrown06 likes this.
  14. Princess Amy

GETTING READY FOR BED.

longing4sis and allison17 like this.
  15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Lets not start something from the past if you know what I mean Bro????? ;)

I deleted your little picture

Nothing personal lets just not start that crap all over again ok? :)

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

People like that need a bullet between the eye's. If I ever catch anyone letting a animal out of a vehicle just to abandon them. I will chase them down and show them how not to piss a country girl off. ;)

17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Now back to forum work.:)

Princess Amy likes this.
  18. Princess Amy

Listening to music and having my one damn cup a coffee a day Oh let's take her off caffeine and put her on steroids we all know how that work out.

longing4sis likes this.
  19. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Wathing the TV series Lethal Weapon and having a crown and coke.

20. Princess Amy

Out on the porch listening to the rain and having hot coco

longing4sis likes this.