1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

We love the donald!.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Princess Amy, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I've watched several of these Hitler parodies, and this was a particularly good one. I wished I spoke German so I could tell how close the subtitles are to what he is actually saying. :p

Amanda likes this.
  4. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Brilliant ! :)

Amanda likes this.
  5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I saw a few on You Tube and pissed myself laughing, pity that couldn't be seen in 1939.
    It may have saved 50 million lives.

Amanda and Brutus58 like this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

thanks for all the comments.

7. KinkyJohn82

KinkyJohn82 Ladies, hit me up for RP!

Ditto

Amanda likes this.
  8. Mondayfr

Mondayfr Account Deleted

All those Hitler parodies usually say something completely different than the original movie (which is kind of the point of the parody, really).
    The original clip with the English subtitles of what is actually being said can be seen here:

I actually recommend the whole movie, even if you don't speak German. It's an intense movie.
    It's called "Der Untergang" in German. "Downfall" in English.

Carol, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  9. doug6969

doug6969 Trusted Member

I don't love the Donald, but I also really don't hate the Donald at all either. Which is more than I can say for most presidents.

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I really DIDN'T like the former P.O.S. president Obama and the equally useless P.O.S. wife of his. When and where did she get her degree in nutrition that she could dictate what is healthy for our children. HELL, she couldn't even keep her law degree!!!!! The useless bitch was DISBARRED!!!!!!

11. Neophyte

In all fairness, Michelle Obama wasn't disbarred, she voluntarily surrendered her license in exchange for not being investigated. Barack Obama did pretty much the same thing.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I sit corrected. I still can't understand why Barack's grandma suddenly died after her televised interview. She said she was in perfect health. And what happened to Grandpa? He was never heard from again either. Possibly more blood on his Muslim, infidel killing hands?

13. Neophyte

I don't know anything about his grandparents, but I have noted how so many of the top Democrats have friends, family and associates that seems to die under unusual circumstances.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.