1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danndduke

danndduke Trusted Member

In a words of a popular movie quote and meme: "You get what you fucking deserve."
    And nother from the Dr Strange movie from Mordo:" The bill comes due".
    Trump is the bill and the consequences of our choices, if you are US or not (like me). The decisisions we made as people in life, who to glorify, who to value. The desisions to follow or dissregard laws, ethics,..
    People are spewing hatred left and right, each on their battlements, but in reality doing nothing.

But Trump situation could be easily way less painfull if people would be less focused on how to prove him wrong and more focues on guiding him the right way. It's clear he is not fit to run the country. But instead of jumping on a hate bandwagon and making situation worse, why not give the mand advice or help in hand. I listened to many of interviews where people were saying that Trump was calling them to seek advice on this and that (for example Mark Cuban admitted that).
    In my opinion Trump could be easily manupulated by anyone who comes up with a good plan and a solution. And he would listen too, mainly because he does not have a plan of his own. But now all the smart people want to be cool and hate on him, so he goes to seek advice from people who are even crazier than he is.

Media is so hellbent on mocking him, proving him wrong. I loved to watch all those Night Shows, but I can't any more. They are as bad as Trump now. At first I found them funny, but then for the heck of it, I went to check the facts and most of the time you saw they are just bening the truth to the limit. An example relevant to this forum, when Trump said if Ivanka was not his daughter he would date her. And the media was : Trump wants to fuck his daughter!!!!

To sum up. Trump is a moron, but he is a guidable moron. And if the dems would put more effort into guiding him than sabotaging him, would be a lot better for the US as a whole. While US is bickering over latest Trump tweet, rival superpowers are grabing more and more power in Africa, sea trade routes, strategical military outposts....and we are all supporting their economy and their slave labour by buying "cheap" things. The bill will come due for that too. But we are to blind by happines because we got a thingie 50% cheaper on alibaba or amazon.

My prediction. Trump will win the next election as well. Because Dems think by not changing a thing they would win. And pushing Biden is exactly the same plan they had with Hilary the last time.

PS: sorry for the bad english, not a native speaker and a wee bit drunk thanks to whisky. ;) :D

2. Tasa04

Tasa04 Trusted Member

i don't think he is gonna elected

3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

President Trump opened America's Churches today. All of them - and good for him. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dane, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  4. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

From Bible -

"Dear Lord! Bless him, because he does not understand what he is doing..."

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  5. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

And that's after someone burned down a church, calling the church goers hypocrites by way of spray painted message on the ground.

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  6. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Biden helped Trump's campaign by pissing off black voters. It's been reported that in an interview he said "If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black".

Dane, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  7. Family-Hookup

Family-Hookup Trusted Member

Biden shouldn't have said that,running his mouth like Trump does just hitting back.
    Biden thinks he has a great record working with Obama before and also getting at least 358 K of the Black 's incarceration out according to Ren. Sharpe.

itshot likes this.
  8. Family-Hookup

Family-Hookup Trusted Member

I don't think he is that "Smart", if is true, that is just a coincidental "stategy".. I think

9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

When Trump started campaigning for president, the Democrats seemed to be an unstoppable juggernaut, now they are struggling to be elected dog catcher, if Trump isn't smart, then the Democrats are bloody idiots.

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. MrDude

MrDude Trusted Member

I'm not sure if this is hyperbole or ignorant of reality. The "unstoppable juggernaut" Democrats lost the House in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016, then Trump runs for President and the Dems win the House by a landslide in 2018. Those "unstoppable" Dems also lost the Senate back in 2014, before Trump started his campaign. Also over the last 26 years the GOP has controlled the Senate 18 years and the House for 20 years. I agree that the Dems are bloody idiots politically, but you don't need to use a straw man argument to prove that.

11. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

That's because the majority of Trump Supporters are TRUMP Supporters, not Republican Supporters. That's why Dems won the House by a landslide in 18.

At this point though, with two recent special elections in California (District 25) and I think Michigan, both in Dem areas, and both flipping red, there's a possibility of the start of a Red Wave with how overwhelming the Rep's won in those districts.

12. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Sure in hell hope so.

13. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

President Trump has problems with his tweets in Twitter :)

Twitter tags Trump tweet with fact-checking warning
    A post by US President Donald Trump has been given a fact-check label by Twitter for the first time.

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52815552

Mr Trump tweeted, without providing evidence:
    "There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent."

Twitter put a warning label in the post and linked to a page that described the claims as "unsubstantiated".

President Trump responded by tweeting again, saying the social media giant "is completely stifling free speech".

For years, Twitter has faced criticism for not acting on the president's controversial tweets,
    which include personal attacks on political rivals and debunked conspiracy theories. This month the platform
    introduced a new policy on misleading information amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  14. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

upload_2020-5-27_21-37-48.png

15. Dan simmons

Dan simmons New Member

If Biden somehow manages to win, his VP will likely take over. Everyone knows he can't handle himself at this point. It's all part of the plan

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

I'm sure anyone with half a brain would know that Biden can't handle the job.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

That would leave out a lot of Democrats.

muttley and Brutus58 like this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The only problem is, that it's the half without brains who will vote him in.

itshot likes this.
  19. splendidfriend

splendidfriend Trusted Member

Biden can't handle the job.

itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  20. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Its pretty much a given that if Biden wins he won't be running the country. Most likely his VP and Obama will run it. This way Obama can finish what he started to do in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.