1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump Wins!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dad's toy, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Several Democrats have hired family members to work in their administration. For example Robert Kennedy was made Attorney General, Hillary Clinton was assigned to create a new healthcare system. Unlike the previous Democrats Trumps relatives are not getting a salary. They are doing all the work for no pay. Several members of Trump cabinet are not getting a salary either, this was their choice.

allison17 likes this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I still say him and the White house is hiding evidence between him and Putin. Damn it quit holding secrets and put it out there for all of us to see. I also don't like to see his son and daugther mixed up in this or have the clearance they do and they still have say so over trumps impire and so does trump nobody will ever convince me of that, and I do believe that is against the law for a President.

3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I am baling out. like I said it's a no win situating when it comes to Politics and Religion. I was a fool for getting into it in the first place. o_O

annab2 likes this.
  4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I will watch this thread but me is gone from it.

vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

5. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

HRC is not the exactly the same case. That was the First Lady doing it. That said most of that is correct. I would want to see an annual accounting record that no salary or benefits on the Cabinet members. Not that I dont believe it, per se. More the Prosecutor in me wanting evidence besides "Trust us".

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  6. i hrt strs

i hrt strs Trusted.Member

I think I saw that there is a law that, at least for the president, that he (or eventually, she) has to take a salary. Trump is donating the first three months salary to the National Parks Service.

I don't know about any other members of his entourage.

i h s

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

In a speech Trump stated that he must take 1 dollar a year in salary and he would take that. In reality I haven't heard anything different. Several members of his cabinet are billionaires or multi-millionaires and the normal salaries would be next to nothing for them so they wouldn't take one or do as Trump.

annab2, i hrt strs and allison17 like this.
  8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Funny-Donald-Trump-Meme-Wants-To-Control-The-Country-Cant-Even-Control-His-Hair-Image.jpg

annab2 likes this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

This was just a joke by the way. After yesterday I will give him credit. He is not afraid to pull the trigger. ROCK ON!!!!!

annab2 likes this.
  10. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

"Woe to those who are lured into the swampy morass of politics and religion, for they tread on unstable land and may become lost in the soul-sucking quagmire of demons and man." (annab2) ;)

allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  11. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You got that right sweety. ;)

annab2 likes this.
  13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

annab2 likes this.
  14. Princess Amy

15. Princess Amy

16. Princess Amy

17. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Amy. 2.5 out of three got a laugh. The second one is a meh joke.

allison17 likes this.
  18. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

allison17 likes this.
  19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

annab2 likes this.
  20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Serious though could this be the start of WW3?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.