1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Thoughts on open sex in house

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bryan16162, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan16162

Bryan16162 Trusted Member

Hello everyone! I’m just looking for peoples ideas about this and maybe hear about what you have done in the past. My girlfriend and I are expecting our first child. And hope to have more in the future. We both had incest experiences in our lives. We both love the idea of having a open sexual relationship around our house now and into the future. Open door to the bed room, on the couch just anywhere we want when we want. I want to show them what love is and how we love, show them that passion. Has anyone done this? Have any advice? Should we have limits? Thank you

2. Floodwire

Floodwire near....FAR!...wherever you are

my biggest piece of advice is to check the laws where you live. in many places, having sex in front of your own children is illegal. in some places, being naked around your own children is illegal. now, please understand that i personally am not saying it should be illegal or that it is wrong. i would just advise you to know the laws of your area and either decide if the possible consequences are worth it or take them into account for how youre planning to raise your children.

personally, i do think people are taught “taboo”. if you grow up exposed to nudity and/or sexual behavior being normal, then you will see it as normal. just have to stress the difference between “at home” and “in public”

Heyall, Allison, Toy and 8 others like this.
  3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I know you live in the bible belt, but with laws like that I'd move - anywhere else.:(

Heyall, Brutus58, curiousFred and 4 others like this.
  4. Floodwire

yeah the laws in my area are something else. probably why i have met 2 other people on this site within driving distance to me. 3 people that have never met all with about 20 miles of one another all posting here. crazy!

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  5. pussycat

I think my hubby and I broke about 20 laws in one night when we were there

:D ;);)

6. Umeaboy

Umeaboy Account Deleted

Say whut? I'd rather move to another planet because idiots of all kinds are everywhere on earth regardless if they believe in God or the sandwich on their table.

Brutus58, curiousFred and pussycat like this.
  7. Ruthborn

Ruthborn Account Deleted

It’s fine. Just be careful when your kids start drawing in school and their teachers tell them to draw mommy and daddy or what they do at home and they start drawing you guys naked or in sex positions.

8. incest_otter

incest_otter Trusted.Member

Seems fine to me. I think there's so much dogmatic repression in society. We all get these ideas drummed into us that sex is somehow kind of filthy and wrong and must only be done in private. Some even get force fed that dogma about masturbation. In my life I've met a lot of repressive, prudish people, sadly. But I've met just as many like me, more on the libertine side of things, who are uninhibited and open about sex and it's always exhilarating to meet these like-minded people who have given themselves over to their desires and don't rush about trying to protect other sexual beings from sexual experience.
    Indeed, I think raising ones children in a manner which embraces sexuality and doesn't force it into dark, lonesome, shame filled corners of existence where people develop a plethora of unhealthy hung ups and personal neuroses about their sexual nature is a fantastic, admirable, and even desirable idea. Sex education ought to begin at home, and certainly not in the public education sector.
    As Ruthborn points out though... it would be important to also instill a sense of how regressive and uptight the vast bulk of society is, closed off and in denial about the truth of the sexual nature of almost all of us, and openness with the closed minded is going to be a recipe for harsh judgement, possibly even prosecution.

For me, all sex is natural, beautiful (almost art) and borderline bodily-function. We don't rush about denying or hiding that we all need sustenance and defecation, so why do we deny so much our sexuality?

9. Bryan16162

Bryan16162 Trusted Member

What did you do?

10. pussycat

drinking on Sunday.......illegal

oral sex..........illegal

me on top..........illegal

not closing the curtains all the way...........illegal

oh, and if we weren't married when we checked in, we were when we checked out.......I kid you not, this is a real law:

"If a man and a woman who aren’t married go to a hotel/motel and register themselves as married then, according to state law, they are legally married."

They're all nuts!!! - and the scary part is, they think they're normal!
    (I'm not sure what happens if you check in with your golden retriever, I'd be afraid to ask)

Bigbronsis, oldman681, Toy and 6 others like this.
  11. Floodwire

it isnt illegal to drink on sunday here. many places dont sell alcohol on sunday, but even that law is being lifted in a lot of places. but you can drink all you want.

also, oral sex isnt illegal here, but anal sex is. and even then the person would have to report it as a rape

12. tibiszomszed

tibiszomszed Trusted.Member

Society generally enforces the will of the majority. People are sometimes very hypocritical. What people openly protest against is often secret. For example, drinking alcohol, drugs. Sexual life is like that. If the couples agree, do it. And if this act were scandalous, keep it secret.

13. pussycat

The US Supreme Court ruled the laws unconstitutional, but they are still on the books.

Nice to hear that you're becoming more civilized, but I'm still not going back, lol.

:D

14. Jay Allison

Jay Allison Trusted Member

I wish that I had been raised in such a home, and the idea is a real turn-on to me, but Pussycat has a good point - I'd check the laws where you live before implementation...

Jake W and curiousFred like this.
  15. TabbyTomcat

TabbyTomcat Trusted Member

Brian, it's an immensely worthy idea, and if I were in your situation, I'd certainly consider moving, even to a different country. It will certainly pay to check the laws for indecent exposure and corruption of minors, but that's only half the job because you may eventually get into things that are illegal virtually everywhere in the world. So, you may want to choose a country with little government surveillance over the citizens (historically and/or because the country is not very rich and knows better things to spend money on), and also with no cultural traditions of peeking into neighbors' life and reporting them if they do something "wrong". (As it turns out, these two things are relatively independent of each other.)

16. pussycat

If you had been raised in such a home, it probably wouldn't be such a turn on for you.

17. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Another thing, not mentioned at all is kids excitingly tell their very best friends about the naughty things happening at home,
    then the shit is very likely to hit the fan. Beware, remember loose lips sink ships.
    Good luck.

Toy, D.C. Barnet, EggHead and 4 others like this.
  18. niceguy4sure56

niceguy4sure56 Account Deleted

Most of these are blue laws that are not enforced or even adhered to by police. Many of them have a specific historical reason, like trying to curb prostitution. For example, where I live there’s a stretch where it’s illegal to make a U-turn after 6 PM Friday or Saturday. That’s because teenagers would go cruising on that street and stop traffic.

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. pussycat

I had an idiot cop once explain to me that 95% of all accidents occur within 5 kms of home.
    I suggested he should move to a safer neighborhood.

Dane, Brutus58, curiousFred and 2 others like this.
  20. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I never ever drink alcohol, Beer, Brandy, Whisky, Wine, Rum, Port etc. but never alcohol. Hehehehehehe.

Umeaboy and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.