1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

My guess is they decided to fucking start with Hong Kong.

curiousFred likes this.
  2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

The fucking Chinese are so generous, first they gave us the chicken plague a few times, then the swine flu,
    after that SARS, now the fucking Corona Virus, which will fuck the whole world.
    In return we should bomb the shit out of these dog eating scumbags, turn all of fucking China into a parking lot.

3. Adamagic

Adamagic Trusted Member

In the UK we have a bunch of fucking animals grabbing whatever shit they can off the shelves because they think the end of the world is near robbing supplies from people who actually need it. The worst part is the parasitic cunts are probably spreading the virus faster than they ever could've prevented it.

curiousFred and londonboy49 like this.
  4. TheOneWhoSalts

TheOneWhoSalts Trusted Member

It is insane how quickly the world has changed in under a month. Can't even say it will look identical to what it was a month ago for a long while. Right now just annoyed at how slowly decisions are being made. I saw the news in Florida of the beaches full still after everything..fucking people.

curiousFred likes this.
  5. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

The people aren't the problem. It's the fucking Communist government.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    curiousFred likes this.
  6. curiousFred

Watching the world we have known to disintegrate before our very eyes, I feel we fight WW 3 against
    a phantom invader and our governments are too slow to react. The same goes for certain religions,
    we have Greek orthodox clowns maintaining the virus cannot invade sacred places.
    What utter bullshit, they are the ones who make the death and destruction of societies possible.

We must try and keep ourselves as clean and be as careful as we can. Keep clear of anyone and anything,
    if you wish to be alive when all this comes to its fucking end.
    Don't trust the government to save you, all they want to do is to save money.
    Look after your loved ones, phone your friends and neighbours, keep all your contacts alive,
    but stay away from all and everything.
    Only buy what you need, panic buying helps no one.
    Forget about praying for salvation, think for yourself and your family and think clearly,
    not doing so, could see you in a fucking box.
    Good luck to all of you.

londonboy49 and whitecoffee1 like this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

C'mon Akbloke! I know you're smarter than that. Especially since it fucking started in the Wuhan providence which is where
    China's equivalent to the US's Center for Disease Control (CDC).
    They even admit it. It's the Russian and UK fake news media that is blaming the USA.
    Figuring out where it came from is easier than adding 2+2. But that doesn't stop some people from
    fucking believing everything they read or hear.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2020
  8. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Yes I am just a bit fucking smarter than that....and I don't believe everything that I see or hear - I'm getting just a bit fucking long in the tooth to do otherwise. I was j-ust putting forward one of the hypothesis that I've heard lately...

I've heard quite a few things about this Virus that is hitting the world so badly, Even that it was prophesied by that great man who foresaw so many other things like "9-11", and "Hister" among a lot of other things....He spoke about the Queen Corona from the East.....

I refer to Nostradamus......

Dane and curiousFred like this.
  9. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Please be fucking (not trying to be rude, just following the rules of the thread) aware that many "predictions" Nostradamus never wrote himself. They were just attributed to him.

10. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

God I love this thread. Some of the ideas posted here are just fucking hilarious. Or they would be if people weren't dying.

12hrs in a HAZMAT suit and then I get to come home and moderate this fucking asylum.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dane, curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  11. pussycat

You want a conspiracy theory? Here's one for you.

The coronavirus causing Covid19 is a genetically modified SARS strain. It has been under development for years, funded by wealthy western economies. It was test released in Wuhan, China. It has been engineered to specifically target elderly people. It works.
    The rational behind this is simple. The baby boom in the population curve has left many countries in a bind, as there is now way too high a percentage of people over 65 and not enough working people to support them. The pension plan burden and the extra strain on the medical system is too costly, therefore the simple solution is to eliminate that segment of the population. This is for purely economic reasons, and in the national interests. It also helps that we can now blame it on the Chinese.

OK, what I posted above is complete bullshit. I made it up, just now. But that doesn't matter, because if I put it out on Twitter and Facebook, enough fucking gabshites would embrace it and start the New Reformed Church of Pussycat or some equally idiotic response.

(If I disappear, either the bug got me or I was assassinated by the CIA for accidentally getting it right.)

cheers

PC

12. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Good one Pussycat....and there are enough gullible fucking fools around who would believe what you've just written....LOL

curiousFred likes this.
  13. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Lucky that there are still some fucking smart people.

In a department store in Danmark they used the following for avoiding hoarding toilet paper / hand soap:
    1 piece = $ 3
    more = $ 100 per piece
    result = no longer empty places.

14. luv_cameltoe

luv_cameltoe Trusted Member

I’m fucking tired of the Corona thing, let’s back to talking about fucking!

curiousFred likes this.
  15. pussycat

Are you nuts?
    Social distancing,dude!
    No fucking allowed!!!

:eek:

curiousFred likes this.
  16. luv_cameltoe

luv_cameltoe Trusted Member

Lol

curiousFred likes this.
  17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Fuck the temp dropped quickly. Storms rolled into Texas and we went from 80's F to 50's. Making hot chocolate.

curiousFred likes this.
  18. curiousFred

We had our 61st wedding anniversary yesterday, never even got a phone call from our kids.
    Sat at home alone all fucking day.

Today our son rang, an awful traffic smash happened right next to him, he saw a child die on the road.
    He called the ambulance etc.Now he is so traumatized he is unable to sleep.
    No wonder he didn't call.
    Our next door Chinese neighbours asked me today whether we had enough toilet paper, I just laughed.

Having survived WW 2 and the freezing and starving aftermath, I always had the compulsion to have
    a bit of a buffer against hard times, my wife always laughed at me, now we have some reasonable
    reserves, she stopped laughing.
    We don't have stockpiled tons of stuff, but just enough to get us through the shortage of a few things.

Akbloke likes this.
  19. pussycat

Fred, my friend, we will either survive it or we won't.

Today I get to spend another 12 hrs dressed up like a fucking astronaut. Oh joy.

:(

curiousFred likes this.
  20. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Then we'll fucking know for whom to sing

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
    And don't be afraid of the dark
    At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky
    And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
    Walk on through the rain
    Though your dreams be tossed and blown