1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well, it looks like it is going to be another Fucking hot and Horrendous day for those poor buggers fighting all of the fucking bush fires around the country...it was a few degrees C above predicted yesterday, and supposed to be warmer today......

Once again, not a fucking cloud in sight, and this is our rain season. With any fucking luck, we might have a 50-50 chance of getting about another 5mm (1/4 inch) of fucking damp stuff by the end of the week....

And in New South Fucking Wales they are bitching about South Aussie and Victoria wanting to get their share of the use of the water from the Murray Darling River - NSW want the whole bloody river for them-fucking-selves and not share any of it. Greedy Fucking Bastards.

curiousFred likes this.
  2. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I think this is the first time I've seen a golf tournament played when the world is on fire practically right next door. I mean, what the fuck? o_O

curiousFred likes this.
  3. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

That is just the way it is . I guess that you just have to learn to fucking live with it .

curiousFred likes this.
  4. Akbloke

Yeah, it fucking happens Pussycat. Hey, Have you got any spare cold white stuff that you don't need? The poor fucking buggers down in NSW now have fires that are starting to fucking link up and join creating a fucking mega-fire.

I'll take this opportunity to publicly thank those Canadian Fire Fighters who have volunteered and are now side-by-side with their Aussie counterparts in fighting our fires. It is VERY much appreciated, at a time when they should be back in their own homes with their families: Christmas time.

curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  5. stepdad22

I would also like to give my heart felt thanks to The Canadians along with everyone who has or is still doing there bit . We will beat the bastard . But it's fucking hard work .

curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  6. Akbloke

Yes indeed Stepdad. It is fucking dangerous and dirty hard work that they are doing. There are also quite a few K1w1's also volunteering and lets not forget those other allies from the US of A. They have brought out their Aerial Fire Bombers, which can make a huge impact on a fire, right when it is needed the most.

7. stepdad22

Actually if the fires don't die down soon I think that we will be headed back there to NSW as well . But I guess that's life . This weekend I have to be in fucking Ballarat .

8. stepdad22

Yes fucking dirty work and dangerous but I am too old for the front line these days and old men like me are only a hindrance to the young blokes . My skills now lie in the administration and application of our fire control plans . Someone has to man the radios and watch over the entire situation . On the ground on the front line you cant see that nor do you have the fucking time .

The fucking job has to be done and we all know that . We all know our roles and we all know what needs to be done so we just get on with it the best that we fucking can . Every man and woman does their part and shares the load , that is the Aussie way . Help each other in times of need . Thanks don't really come into it because it might be your home or property next . I personally have been through this and I lost everything except the clothes that I was wearing and the cars and things that I had stored in a secure lockup in a nearby town . So I know first hand what it feels like .

9. Akbloke

That must have been fucking heart-breaking Stepdad. Having to start out all over again after a bloody fire goes through everything you cherish..?

10. stepdad22

Like every fucking thing my friend it is what you make it . Like Bob Dylan said , " When you got nothing , you got nothing to lose . "
    The thing that pissed me off the fucking most was that the HEC our Tasmanian government power provider admitted their culpability , yet there was never any financial aid given to anyone . This was back in around 1998 .

Heartbreaking ? I suppose it was but at the time you are in a daze , you don't realise to months or even years later , when you go to get something only to remember that you lost it in the fire . But houses can be rebuilt and clothes replaced . But your old photos cant . Nor can people or animals get your loved ones out early , have a fire plan if you are going to stay , don't let any one else stay with you it's too fucking dangerous and you don't need a needless death on your conscious . As for photos I now copy everything on to disc and keep it at another location . Do the same with all your music .

Fire is unforgiving and dangerous and unpredictable if you have the slightest doubt about your capabilities then get the fuck out . A raging bush fire is no place for the faint hearted to be . or a sane man come to that . Sorry about the rant .

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  11. stepdad22

This is what all fire fighters need to come home to . 692186348.jpg

Sterling447, curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  12. pussycat

May a freak summer snowfall blanket you all, my Aussie friends.

(I never realized Sydney was that big, 5 million people, holy fuck!)

13. stepdad22

Yes we are not as big as you guys but we are a large nation , and thank you for your thoughts . They are appreciated .

curiousFred likes this.
  14. stepdad22

Oh fuck I forgot to say fuck again , the cops will be onto me again . Fucking oath .

curiousFred likes this.
  15. Akbloke

I think that the Fucking Cop might just let you off this time if you're going to be fucking helping out with all of those other wonderful CFS people out at Ballarat.....
    STAY FUCKING SAFE...!!! ...and that goes for all those other SES & CFS Volunteers....and yes, that is precisely what every Fire-fighter should come home to: his welcoming family giving him (and the her's) all of their open loving.

Yes Pussycat, they are getting hit pretty hard right now in Sydney's North-West up near Kholo...in and around the Putty Road all the way up to Singleton, near the Hawkesbury River. It is extremely difficult, rugged country and about the only way to fight that fucking fire is by Aerial bombing. It is just near the RAAF Base that I was based at .....years ago now. It is joining up and becoming one huge fire.........a thing of fucking nightmares.

And that is not to mention all of the other fires up and down the NSW Coast and on into my beautiful state of Queensland....and Brisbane is not much smaller either Pussycat.

Your offer of a blanket of snow right now would be most welcome indeed...and helpful.

curiousFred likes this.
  16. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

We are in Melbourne Victoria and now watching the fucking fires consuming the whole country.
    It doesn't rain here either, despite a desalination plant we are faced with water restrictions come March 2020.
    not only that it is very likely that we will have power cuts, once it does get hot and it will.
    The old and frail will most likely keel over and kick the bucket.

17. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

I've always wanted to have an indoor pool. I just didn't expect it to be so soon.

The apartment right above me is being remodeled by management... The f*kin dummy workers didn't turn off the bathtub's water properly and my mother's bedroom closet's now an indoor pool...

Rant over... thank you

-SW

curiousFred likes this.
  18. stepdad22

Stone the fucking crows , What do you make of that mate worrying about a fucking bath tub while ................
    Sorry she has me fucked !!!!!!!!

19. pussycat

I know how big you are, I just didn't realize how much of your population is concentrated in one urban area. It's like here, only worse if anything.

Stay safe guys.

curiousFred likes this.
  20. Akbloke

animated--police-car-with-emergency-lights-flashng 1.gif

Hey....FUCKING Pussycat....
    Did you fucking forget to FUCKING ensure that a certain FUCKING word was FUCKING included it that FUCKING sentence some-FUCK-ing-where..????

best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

stepdad22 likes this.