1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

smileys-police-655588.gif
    God-all-FUCKING-mighty.
    I'm only back here a couple of days and fucking already fucking booking up tickets and against FUCKING Staff Members...

Policeman writing ticket.jpg

2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Most likely no fucking cold beer either.

3. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Well I for one are glad that you are back home safe my friend . It is good to have you back in Aus .

curiousFred likes this.
  4. stepdad22

Oh pardon me I forgot to say the F word didn't I ? Suppose that's another fine .

5. stepdad22

Well if you don't announce your presence on your return how the fuck am I meant to know that your fucking back , for fucks sake . Fuck me your hard to get a fucking long with at fucking times . Will that lessen my fine .

londonboy49 likes this.
  6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Hey! I quoted you in my post, and that's more than enough fucking fuck words for both of us!

So, like, you were gone?

7. Akbloke

Well FUCK me Pussycat....

Or should that be: CRICKEY - Fuck me...LOL...or am I doing some wishful thinking.?

8. Akbloke

Not....not back in that wonderful land again just yet Stepdad. But I will be at the end of next month, fuck it.

9. Akbloke

Ah Fred....don't you FUCKING worry about that. This country that I'm an allows fucking COLD Beer....and just about any brand you want, although at the moment I can't get a good cold Ice cold VB.jpg .......:( which of course beats the living shite out of any Festers from that State between yours and mine.... but I can get a variety of good German Beer.

curiousFred likes this.
  10. curiousFred

I love German beer, it is sooooooo gooood to drink, Aussie beer used to be fucking good, but I don't touch it these days. Not that I drink much anyway.

11. stepdad22

Did I get away with no demerit points ?

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Akbloke

London Bobby blowing whistle.jpg
    Not FUCKING likely Stepdad. They are just adding up until you "loose your license" so to fucking speak.

I might have to confine you to writing up your fucking great stories...:D:D

curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  13. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Its snowing. First snowfall of the year. And I don't give a fuck because I'm indoors in a nice heated garage!

I'm fucking lovin it

:p:p

Akbloke likes this.
  14. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

So thursday my fucking car died on me. Ends up that one of the hard bumps in the road that I hit punctured the oil pan, and the engine seized up. So yeah, I got to hear my car's death rattle on Halloween. Was tempted to apologize to the tow truck driver for my car "bleeding" all over the bed of the truck.

curiousFred likes this.
  15. Akbloke

Hey Pussycat, I fucking noticed that you've started to get some of that white stuff. We have one of the Officers from here up your way, and he has never experienced fucking snow before, coming from out here in the desert south of Saudi...so we are fucking laughing at his predicament and him experiencing just what it means when we say that Canada gets FUCKING COLD in winter !!! :eek::eek::D:D:D

Sifjaspell and curiousFred like this.
  16. stepdad22

Here in Tassie we had snow down to 600 this weekend . But that's fucking life . I'm being good , don't want to fucking loose my fucking license .

Sifjaspell and Akbloke like this.
  17. Akbloke

And it's not fucking unknown for your Mt Wellington to get fucking snow at Christmas time...

But there is very little chance that I'll ever get fucking snow here where I am (and my ticket book is in my back fucking pocket).

Sifjaspell and stepdad22 like this.
  18. stepdad22

I fucking glad to hear that I didn't fancy being chained to my keyboard and forced to write things . Who knows what filth I might come up with .

Sifjaspell, curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  19. Akbloke

Probably fucking interesting filth :eek: that we all enjoy reading so fucking much..??? :D:D :rolleyes: ;)

Sifjaspell, curiousFred and stepdad22 like this.
  20. curiousFred

We have speed bumps every fucking where and I slow right down and glide over them, protects the
    shockers etc., Anyone wants to beep their fucking horn behind me, can go and fuck themselves.

Akbloke and Sifjaspell like this.