1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Perhaps they stay in such fucking good pristine condition like that because of the constant fucking maintenance. Perfection doesn't just fucking happen, you know. :)

annab2, curiousFred and Hal like this.
  2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

That is fucking hilarious. I actually asked a road maintenance crew, as I slowly crept past them
    whether they were making new potholes, since I am still alive, they must have had a sense of humor.

Insp Gadget, annab2 and Hal like this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Hell, they probably have fucking standards for new potholes ! Developed with help from the local fucking Street Arts Council or some fucking thing.

Then after a few years, the fucking Heritage Council gets involved, to make sure that the whole fucking nonsense goes on for fucking ever !

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  4. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Fucking relax! At fucking times they'll push away honest members,
    just for knowing or finding out, too fucking much!

Anna (annab2)
    cuddle1.gif
    Corruption makes for strange bedfellows!

curiousFred, Akbloke and Irish_Incest like this.
  5. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Just getting into the car to come home from work and the snow warning light comes on, what the fuck like. Its the middle of fucking summer and its 4c

6. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Back on the fucking morning shift next month AND I FUCKING HATE THE MORNING SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the upside, i'm gladfully paid next week :)

Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  7. GReatlaird1

GReatlaird1 Trusted.Member

I hate going to fucking work. Fuck, I wish I could stay home all day and fuck!

annab2 likes this.
  8. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Yeah... I'm back to work again tomorrow morning.......at Four 'o' FUCKING clock in the fucking morning!!!!

Ah well, at least my fucking work day will be over sooner.

annab2 and Irish_Incest like this.
  9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well my day wasn't over as soonest as I would have FUCKING liked. The Boss just got a promotion to a higher rank, and I had to get his signature on lots of fucking documents before he left, and he didn't come in until later, did he? So there went my going at the right time. FUCK it!!

And to boot, while I was away, the guys had left a pile and a half of shii-ite for me to do on my return.....Nice to no that your wanted!!

10. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I know how you feel. I have to work 28 hours a week and it does get fucking tedious.

:p:p

11. pussycat

Fucking tornado warnings.

Like I'll get any fucking sleep tonight.

curiousFred, Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  12. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

What is a snow warning light, I understand it warns of impending snow, but I have never heard of it.Like

annab2 likes this.
  13. SliceOfLife

On my car (and most new cars ive had recently) it comes up on the dash when the temp is low enough for possible snow (amber) and ice (red).

curiousFred likes this.
  14. pussycat

Yep, more idiot lights the better. Your car has a sensor for exterior temperature, and it gives a warning if its near freezing. This is for the benefit of people who are too fucking stupid to stick their head out the window. It's amazing the human race ever survived before all this technology.

:rolleyes:

curiousFred, annab2 and Insp Gadget like this.
  15. Insp Gadget

Hell, there's this knob on my dashboard, and when I turn it a lady with a really nice voice gives me an entire fucking weather forecast !

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  16. SliceOfLife

Did i invent it ? and christ the car has more fucked up things on it that a fucking sensor that tells me the temp

Weather forecast said rain this morning, clear sky outside, clever fucking lady.

17. Papapoke

Papapoke New Member

i sure fucking hope im doing this 5 post thing correctly so i can get to know losts of the fucking people wmho like to fuck familial people.

18. Papapoke

Papapoke New Member

q: whats american beer got in commom with making love mnear a lake?

a: thier both fucking close too water.

jokes! luv ya america!
    wanna fuck about it ?!

curiousFred, Akbloke, annab2 and 2 others like this.
  19. Insp Gadget

You know, at my age I should fucking well know better than to go downtown on a Pension Day - all the fucking shops are fucking clogged up with old people !

:D

curiousFred, annab2 and Papapoke like this.
  20. Papapoke

Papapoke New Member

thats life. looking for fluff too flip flop and all ya can find is fucking clogs

annab2 and Insp Gadget like this.