1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Just crashed my fucking car in the snow, FUCK FUCK FUCK. Walked home and will go look at damage later

2. interested

interested Trusted.Member

hope your cars not to fucked up

3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well BUGGER, FUCK IT!! And you had to walk back in the fucking cold? I hope that you didn't have to walk too far and that there is not too much damaged?

I can remember what that white stuff is. We don't get very much of it here in SUNNY Queensland...but it did snow a few times when I was doing a course in northern England just over a decade ago....

4. interested

fucking nick of time

5. interested

i was in fucking england when i was a young one way back in the before time

6. Akbloke

Eee Bah gum lad - so you're a pom then? It's where Dad fucking come from as well - in north-west area.

7. interested

what the fuck did you say

8. interested

what the fuck did you say

9. Akbloke

I was merely fucking saying, that my father was also an Englishman, as it fucking appears that you may have been also?

'Ee Bah gum' being a favourite saying of my Grandfather...he was also from the North-West area.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  10. interested

well fuck ive never heard that before i was in england back in 1968 69

11. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Well fuck it, because I have no car due to yesterday I now have to walk to work. Its 4 miles, over a mountain in the snow and according to online the outside temp is -6

12. Akbloke

Fucking rug up then. Maybe even take a thermos flask with some hot soup in it with you?

I don't fucking envy you....

13. Akbloke

Like I fucking said, it were me Grandad wot used to say it, an' he were from th' North.

Cheers

14. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Hi Sliceoflife, hopefully your car will be easily repaired, what about winter/snow tyres ?
    Snow and ice have killed many, so take care.

15. interested

that fucking sucks that you have to walk but it is only 4 miles up hill both ways in 3 feet of snow

16. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Only 3 fucking feet, boy you got it made. LOL.:p

Akbloke likes this.
  17. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

So far the new job is fucking keeping me busy.

Up at 5.30am, leave the house at 6.10am, get home at about 8.15pm.

And then it happened.

They want a run down of my highest education level and a 7 year work history, including full company name, contact details, and proof I worked there.

Problem is, one company hasn't been in operation in about 4 years and the other has changed names twice, before re-branding.

Luckily I still have their details, so this better work out or this 3 month contract position that might go permanent might not last too much fucking longer.

18. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Actually to add, the company I'm working for isn't the company actually employing me. They hired out the tech section to another company, and this other company needed someone quick so they went to a recruitment agency who actually hired me.

And the people who want my information?

Yeah that's a whole different company.

FUCKING RAGE and this is the second background check I've had to do!

19. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Trusted Member

Fucking pain! But in a good way. First day of physical therapy after my motorcycle accident. Therapist is cool but he made me work. Fucking sore and exhausted. But I don't mind. Pain means progress.

Zarp likes this.
  20. Akbloke

Ah, well now Irish. You see, this is how they fucking employ people in Ireland, they need someone to employ a person, but before they can do that, they have to have another to do the pre-employment of that person. But then after those people are employed, well, then they have to do all of the fooking checks on the Fucking backgrounds of all those people that have already been employed and those who do the fucking checks, even though the companies that they may have been working at previously, may have long gone out of business. So you can start to understand just how hard it can be to sometimes get these checks fucking verified, before a person can really progress from a fucking temporary casual, to a permanent employee?

So in your case, you might just have to stay as a fooking casual until they can verify from the fucking company that is no longer that you were actually there (when they are not).

In the mean time, you still have to fucking pay the fucking company that fucking got you the fucking job in the first fucking place.

But that is the Irish way of it....

Irish_Incest likes this.