1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. interested

interested Trusted.Member

yeah what he fucking said 8-}

Neophyte likes this.
  2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I couldn't give a fuck.

leon Phillips likes this.
  3. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

A "plain": a large area of reasonably flat ground....as in, the American Great Plains.
    A "'Plane" on the other hand, as in the shortening of the word "Airplane"........

You can't even fucking spell your own words correctly....

So get it right....as in get it correct..!!!

And what Neo is saying is that it was your Founding Fathers that started all of this fucking confusion in the first place. Right about the time that you lot were dumping Tea in the Harbour instead of drinking it...LOL

curiousFred likes this.
  4. Akbloke

And it could all be a moot point anyway interested, because of the way that a lot of the younger generation shorten their words for use when texting, so that they can get their message across. The big disadvantage with this of course, is that they end up forgetting how to spell correctly altogether. This can lead to them not getting employed in certain jobs. I know, I've seen it Fucking happen.

And I did spell harbour correctly. It isn't in an American dictionary spelt this way, because it is an English word in our English language. But I won't harbour any grudges against you mate.

curiousFred likes this.
  5. Akbloke

That FUCKING round black thing is called a "TYRE", but not in an American dictionary. Just because the original country of the English language doesn't spell things the way that you want to, doesn't make it wrong. You've just been taught a different way, long after I was taught a more correct way.

6. Akbloke

And you are trying to fucking teach your grandmother to fucking suck eggs!!!

I probably know far better what a "Tarmac" is than you. I've spent more fucking time that most out on one...having a hard earned Diploma in Aircraft Engineering - Airframes in my CV.

7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

It's fucking OK to make fun of the way the various countries say or spell various words, but we can't make personal attacks or accusations. Please no personal flaming allowed.

8. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

I was just going to fucking say something like that lol. Most of the funny stories and words he uses in his routine weren’t new to me lol.

9. Akbloke

My sincere fucking apologies Neo...I should not have let this get the better of me. I shall endevour to rise above the way that others spell in the future. I had tried to keep it tongue-in-cheek, but that was obviously not how it was interpreted. Just as well I was not writing him a cheque, he would not have known what it was..LOL, and he would have checked out with less...

Neophyte likes this.
  10. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

I read somewhere that the word "tire" came from "attire".
    It was used to differentiate a plain wheel from a dressed wheel.
    If that is correct then "tire" predates "tyre".

What the fuck do you think about that?

Insp Gadget likes this.
  11. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I think it was probably spelled "attyre", for ffucks sake.

12. pussycat

Once upon a time, the Founding Fathers wrote that a citizen had the right to bare arms, but since they couldn't spell very well, we now have a nation of fucking lunatics running around with assault rifles.

Yes, children, grammer is important.

:cool:

Akbloke likes this.
  13. interested

i was not fucking trying to upset anyone was just having fun sorry to piss you off

Akbloke likes this.
  14. pussycat

A testimonial from a recent graduate of an American technical college:

"6 munce ago i cuddent evin spel injunear an now i are wun"

Fuckin eh!

:rolleyes:

curiousFred likes this.
  15. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

My mother used to claim that she could tell what part of England a person was from by the speech, for fuck's sake.

And thanks to the fucking morons who think that 'globalization' is a good idea, we will soon lose those nuances, they add some fucking flavour to our language.

curiousFred likes this.
  16. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

You wanna know what's really starting to fucking well piss me off ?

It's those fucking times when someone's done the 'Drop-&-Add-One' game, and then just fucking well left without completing the 'Other" like they're fucking well supposed to ! Well it's just not fucking polite !

And you fucking well know who your are, too - so don't fucking make me name names. This type of negligence is no fucking less than inequity in the fucking workplace ! Can you imagine what those fuck-heads down there at CNN could do with stuff like this ?
    [​IMG] :D

17. pussycat

my computer - or firefox - something, just logged me out of everything and none of my passwords worked!!!!!!!

I just spent 2 hrs trying to convince yahoo that I'm me

I am ready to fucking maul someone

:mad::mad:

18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

A while back, my laptop got fucked up and I had to get a new one. I use Chrome so when I turned my new laptop and started Chrome, I logged in and it asked me if I wanted to download my settings. I said yes and all my fucking Passwords were downloaded and activated.

19. interested

aahhh fuck

20. Akbloke

Well that was fucking lucky for me...had a couple of loads of laundry out on the line drying, got it dry and just as I got it in, along came a big shower of rain.....

curiousFred likes this.