1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Ok, now that ain't even fucking right lol! So I am guessing with his type of test he is trying to play rodeo huh lol.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  2. leftout4

leftout4 Trusted.Member

It's all the fucking air, that gets pumped in too and sticks around, just a bit to long...Head down, ass in the air and hold it.. Farts like a teenager..long and refreshing

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I was just fucking thinking at the things we fucking talk about in this thread. laffin!!!!!!!!

Akbloke, Zarp, annab2 and 1 other person like this.
  4. kencopd

kencopd Account Deleted

Hey I'M trying eat my fucking breakfast here!:eek:

annab2, allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  5. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

ROFLMAO.!! .....and you know what the worst thing is the patient will be in sleep land for a few minutes and have no idea what he is putting up your ass . ;) ~giggling~

annab2 likes this.
  6. kencopd

kencopd Account Deleted

Oh just great. Now i will have fucking nightmares now when i go have one.

Akbloke, allison17 and annab2 like this.
  7. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Some hospitals they knock you right out (that would be my choice). Others they give you a super duty valium, you know whats going on, you just dont give a fuck. Some of those patients could be a problem, some were hilarious.
    One lady looked at the probe, looked at me and said dont worry honey, I've had bigger than that. One guy said OK Doc, heres the deal - you do me and then I do you. The doc wasn't amused but I cracked up - couldn't help it.
    And yeah, afterwards they wont let you go home until you let out an earth shattering fart (they pump air into you to expand the colon, that was my job too).
    Thinking back, I think I'll stick to the ER.

:oops:o_O

8. kencopd

kencopd Account Deleted

Oh fuck lol.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  9. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

The worse part is the fucking prep. I slept through the actual procedure.
    A few hours of drinking a glass of crappy tasting liquid every ten minutes.
    Plan on spending about 4 hours glued to a toilet.
    I set a laptop on a snack tray and watched movies.
    I just wish I had bought a pad for the toilet.
    I was very sore after 4 hours of sitting.

Akbloke, allison17 and annab2 like this.
  10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That would be my fucking choice also. they also won't let you go home until you can pee. when you do wake up you will still be high that is why you have to have a driver to take you and carry you to fuck home. If you do not have someone to pick you up they will not let you drive away on your own.

kencopd and annab2 like this.
  11. LustingForSis

LustingForSis Trusted.Member

Nobody was concerned about if I could pee or not. The second time they didn't even ask me how I was feeling. They just waited the requisite amount of time and said time to dress, your going home. To me that was fucked up because I was still really drowsy.

allison17, kencopd and annab2 like this.
  12. kencopd

kencopd Account Deleted

lol fuck

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  13. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

It's like I fucking said before,
    YUCK-xl-5.png

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  14. kencopd

kencopd Account Deleted

I don't think i will get one. I Think i will just keep my butt a virgin!.:eek:

annab2 likes this.
  15. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Yeah, no kidding. I fucking love this place!!! You folks are all a hoot to hang out with!

annab2 likes this.
  16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

they fucked up!!!!! if must have been time for shift change and they did not give a shit. first of all they have to make sure your kidneys are working before they let you go, that is standard. plus it's hospital policy that they have someone that can drive you. so that is 2 policies they fucked up on. :eek:

annab2 likes this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

if you are less than 50 years old I would not worry about it now if you are fucking over 50 take it serious and go. the main cancer men die from is prostate cancer. so if you are over 50 put your big boy panties on and go.

18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That is the fucking age they like to start testing is 50 and over unless you are having some kind of problem and they want to check and make sure.

annab2 likes this.
  19. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Don't you mean , take you big boy pantie's off and lay down , and wait for the nice doctor to say this won't hurt ., I just want to do to them what they do to me . turn about is fair play . and what is with the way they always say , this may be a little uncomfortable . A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE , FUCK .. but I would hate to hear the word's you may have cancer , so if I have to put up with a bit of discomfort , so be it . P.S will be 60 next birthday , so I'v had a couple of test's done .

annab2, Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  20. kencopd

kencopd Account Deleted

Thank fucking god IM only 47 lol.

annab2, allison17 and villager like this.