1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Depending on the fucking route I take, it's between 40km to 48km from my house to the college which will take between 2 to 2.5 hours in total to cycle, and that's just one way.

allison17 likes this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I have heard of some fucking people who gain weight from a medical reason but I can't remember what it is. I remember it had something to do with a certain gland? Anyway good luck to you my friend I am pulling for you.

Dracoa likes this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

well then but a motor fucking bike or a scooter, some of those look cool as hell. I wouldn't mine having one myself. ;)

Irish_Incest likes this.
  4. Irish_Incest

Oh I'd gladly have one of them but I wish I could fucking afford one

5. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

No idea. Then again, I'm not a fucking teenager anymore. And it would probably help if I got into something more physical. Ideally I'd get back into martial arts.

And good luck to you as well. I'm pulling for you as well, with your running and anything else you have going on.

allison17 likes this.
  6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Me too. i ran into a man in town that has one of those fucking new Can-Ams, you know the kind with two wheels on the front and one on the back plus it has built in saddle bags. It was bright red. I ran in to him at the post office he was in his 70's I told him how much I liked it and he let me take it for a short ride (yes I do have a motor cycle endorsement ) it was awesome. It drove like a car. he then told me he paid 15 grand for it and I was like...and you let me ride it??? :cool: But it was awesome took a little bit to get use to but I fucking loved it. :)

7. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

My older brother is coming over tomorrow to help with the words. I may need to say but if I get all excited. I'm going right in to German wish me fucking luck.

8. Irish_Incest

Good fucking Luck :D

9. Princess Amy

fucking Thanks:)

Irish_Incest likes this.
  10. Princess Amy

fucking thyroid gland

allison17 and longing4sis like this.
  11. Princess Amy

I have never been this sad in my fucking life. She walk out the door tonight and did not even say goodbye. Going to take a day or so off. to get my life together.

Amy.

allison17 and Akbloke like this.
  12. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

I am so sorry for you. I would love to be able give you a big hug right now. I can't fucking believe that she didn't even say goodbye. That really says a lot about her. I am sorry that she did whatever she did to you. You definitely did not deserve to be treated the way you were treated. I am sending you extra loving thought and energy right now. I will also be saying a native American prayer to send you strength and healing. I hope that it helps you with the sadness.

Akbloke likes this.
  13. Irish_Incest

We'll be fucking here for you when you come back ::hugs::

allison17 likes this.
  14. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

You fucking well do that Amy. We are here for you when you get back.....and don't go drinking too much coffee.......

allison17 likes this.
  15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That is the fucking one. thanks sis.

16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I am fucking here sis if you want another female to discuss it with in private

Akbloke and Irish_Incest like this.
  17. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Sisters fucking should be there for each other! You rock Wildchild!!!

allison17 likes this.
  18. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Sending you hugs and love. Take your time.

Fuck, just to appease the copper.

allison17 likes this.
  19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Any fucking thing I can do to help her and she knows it. :)

Irish_Incest likes this.
  20. Princess Amy

dont be its in the past i will fucking get over it like i always do,

longing4sis likes this.