1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

And just one more thing I don't know how long I'm going to be a mod here. but I know one fucking thing I'm going to be the best fucking mod there ever was and work my way to admin. I don't know how I'm going to do it but goddamn it I'm going to do it.

Amy

2. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Oh I know you will and I fucking believe you 100%

allison17 likes this.
  3. Princess Amy

It just a fucking goal nothing more.

allison17 and Irish_Incest like this.
  4. Irish_Incest

I fucking believe in you Hun xx

allison17 likes this.
  5. Princess Amy

:)

allison17 and Irish_Incest like this.
  6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You know I will help you any fucking way sis, who got you started back? :)

I am just a fucking PM away if you need to talk or ask how I would handle it etc etc. I believe in you that is for sure. ;):) luv ya!!!!

Akbloke and Princess Amy like this.
  7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

butter fucking works for burns to the fingers. ;)

Princess Amy likes this.
  8. longing4sis

longing4sis Trusted Member

Yea that is a little fucking high. The normal range is 3.7 to 5.2 mEq/L (milliequivalents per liter).
    What that could mean;
    What Abnormal Results Mean
    Expand Section

High levels of potassium (hyperkalemia) may be due to:
    So I hope that turns out that you are eating too much potassium in your diet. Please keep us up to date on what they fucking find out.

allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Thank you. I do know what the fuck is causing it. Its a combination of medication and kidney failure.

longing4sis and allison17 like this.
  10. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

So I'm not so sore today, just not been feeling well. Plus I got a fucking blister on a blister on my foot.

allison17 likes this.
  11. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Fucking Damn!!! That must hurt? At the least it would be fucking annoying...

Dracoa and allison17 like this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

There is an old saying my friend. No fucking pain no gain. ;):)

Dracoa likes this.
  13. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I've been careful when stepping, but yeah, fucking hurts if I step wrong. Thankfully I don't work again until Saturday, which will give me time to heal.

allison17 likes this.
  14. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

fuck that gives you 4 days to run/jog 10 miles. ;)

15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

because of you I have started to run again. I get up at 6:30 fucking am. I am starting out slow though. It is a 1/2 mile to town so I run to town and back. Right now I am at 6 minutes but I will get faster and the distant will get longer. Thank you for giving me the insperation again. :)

Akbloke likes this.
  16. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I don't do any running or jogging at work, in fact, it's all walking at a casual pace, which is fucking nice. I can do the walking no problem, just need to keep hydrated.

Glad I could help you though. I'm sure you'll get there.

allison17 likes this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

If I can get back to 5 miles a day I would be fucking happy. I am 5'4" and weigh about 120 lbs. I want to get back to my original weight of 115 lbs. Sitting around the fucking house eating junk food doesn't help either but lately it has been storming every fucking day so I get behind. Meh you can't fight Mother Nature. :)

Dracoa likes this.
  18. Irish_Incest

What a fucking great day it has been so far,

The bus company is still on strike and some private bus companies have decided to only pick up their regular customers, and not anybody else, which naturally leaves people fucking unable to get to work/college, which is fucking bullshit.

This is an indefinite strike, and wouldn;t you think the private companies would fucking LOVE to have new customers taking their service instead.

Not to mention me and my group forgot there was something we had to upload some work today, there's confusion about something and because I couldn;t get into college today I couldn;t go to the tutor and get her to clarify it, and guess what?

She hasn't bothered to respond to my fucking email either, which fucking sucks.

And to top it all off, the bank has decided to take their bank fees a week early, leaving me with €8 in my account and €8 in my pocket, so I hope the bus company is still on strike wednesday because I won't be able to get in

19. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I fucking feel for you bro, can't you get a bike to ride or is it to fucking far?

20. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I'll be happy to just not be sore anymore after work. I'm 5'6" and about 160lbs, that will probably drop some over the summer. Hopefully I lose some of this belly I've got, but whatever happens, happens. I don't have junk food, and I'm not big on eating in general. I honestly don't have any idea how I got to the fucking weight I'm at.

I hope the weather clears up for you.

allison17 likes this.