1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

SOROS

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jan 26, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Trusted Member

what are your views on George soros??

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Soros is a literal Nazi. His father was a Nazi and when he was young, George Soros worked hand in hand with the Nazi's, helping them to enact their cause. He despises all Western Democracies, especially the U.S., and is funding organizations intent on destroying them. And George Soros is raising his son to think the same way.

Brutus58 and horsefeathers2000 like this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

His closest followers and admirers are Whoopy Goldberg and Barbara Streisand. Both Jewish names.
    Try to figure that one out.
    Much of Hollywood big ego people all hate the USA and would love to see us cede our sovereignty to the U.N.

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

He's been pumping money, through intermediate Catholic and one world charities, into the south American caravans for quite a while, now.
    Funding food, communications, legal advice/coaching and transportation.

5. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

Whoopi Goldberg's real name is Caryn Johnson. But she is as Hollywood as you can get.

6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Yes, that is correct, I knew that. but, none the less, she chose a Jewish name all the while being anti-Semitic.

horsefeathers2000 likes this.
  7. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Soros is also a hypocrite. He made his billions because of a capitalistic market and he is doing
    everything in his power to destroy the same.

8. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Trusted Member

but o have read somewhere that he was a jew and a holocaust survivor

9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

He is a Jew, but not a holocaust survivor, in the sense that endured any captivity.
    He survived by reporting and turning in Jews to the Germans in order not to be
    taken himself.
    He was, and is, a traitor to his people of his heritage. He hated his mother.

10. tibiszomszed

tibiszomszed Trusted.Member

I recommend that you include facts and not false statements. He was born (1930) in Budapest, the capital of Hungary, into the Jewish family called György Schwartz. In 1944 Hungary was occupied by the German army. György Soros was hidden by a friend of their family near Budapest. About 437,000 from Hungary people were deported to Auschwitz. He was hidden so he was not among them. He emigrated to the United Kingdom in 1947, where he lived until 1956. He graduated in 1952 from the London School of Economics. In 1956 he moved to the United States. He is the perpetual curator of the Central European University (CEU) in Hungary and the honorary president of the board. Honorary Citizen of Budapest since 2002. It is also known for its Open Society Foundations, an international foundation for social organizations in more than 50 countries. He donated most of his fortune. Anyone interested in reading Wikipedia articles about it.

11. Neophyte

Soros gave an interview where in his own words he described how he went with his Nazi guardian, raiding various Jewish homes. He said he had no regrets and explained if he didn't do it someone else would so why not. Those were his own words, you can look them up and see the interview yourself. You can clearly see its him speaking. The Open Society Foundation is dedicated to eliminate all national governments and forming a single world government, I assume ruled by him or one of his descendants, remember he trained his son to be just like him.

Dane likes this.
  12. tibiszomszed

tibiszomszed Trusted.Member

I do not know which country Neophyte lives in. Probably not in Europe. I think his knowledge is incomplete and partly incorrect. György Soros is a man of Jewish descent. His family was persecuted by the Nazis. Anyone who claims otherwise does not tell the truth. Serial goals can be debated. But with arguments and facts. I think he has done a lot for democracy in the world. He also supported people who are now attacking. It can be argued like anything else. For my part, I closed the topic.

Phenix500us likes this.
  13. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

No Opinion, I haven't read anything lol

14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

From this and your prior post, I would say you need to find the facts and not think that
    citing Wikipedia as your sole source of knowledge makes it correct.
    How do you know who wrote the info on Wikipedia? It could have been Soros himself.
    Neophyte is 100% correct as those facts are stated in more than one authority.

15. Neophyte

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  16. Maddog338

Maddog338 Trusted Member

Whether you're left or right, he's bad. He's a hedge fund manager who crashed the Pound to make a quick buck, and he's working to flood Europe with "refugees."

17. giraldus

giraldus Trusted Member

no opinion and this whole talk he pulls all strings is on par with the reptilian secret iluminati crap we hear often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.