1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

"Shaun the Sheep" and his Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allison17, Jun 25, 2017.

1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That was the whole point, wasn't it?

She was so preoccupied with her pretentions of granduer that she never noticed what an ass she was making of herself.

2. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Well there is your answer then. Curmudgeon seems to know something we don't so I'll take his word for it.

allison17 likes this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Thank you Walter. :)

4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I am loss with you and doggie on this so this girl is staying out of it. ;)

5. Antares

Her attitude just pissed me so I quite watching.

allison17 and pussycat like this.
  6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I know the feeling. I quit NCIS because I was sick of DeNozo, lol.

allison17 likes this.
  7. Antares

I quit that show once Ziva left and they brought in the computer airhead.

allison17 likes this.
  8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

What did they find out about something that was so bad they fired Abby, anyone know? They said it had to do with her personal life and she could no longer be on the show.

9. Antares

I had quit the program before this occurred so I no nothing about what may have happened. Now with Ziva she wasn't fired she quit for personal reasons because they had offered her a substantial increase but she turned it down. Are you sure you don't mean Ziva and not Abby the lab technician?(Pauley Purette)

10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Nope this was just on the news. Abby will no longer be on the new season she got fired and it was something about the way she lived her personal life. They pulled the plug on her. it was on the news last week. they were very upset and said she had been hiding something about her life style.

11. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

allison17 likes this.
  12. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

13. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

More From The Python Family

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  14. annab2

15. annab2

DIRTY NAME ROLECALL!

LuckyDuck, Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  16. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I'd like to know how he is able to maintain such a straight face during that?

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  17. annab2

Rowan Atkinson! is highly trained, dignified and popular! In my estimation and personal observation, he might also be the ugliest gem in the "UK's Crown Jewels!" He also drives/races competitively! He was awarded his Lorrie license when he was still in his teens! He has always kept it current! I was very lucky to see some of his earlier work, on PBS, in a Television Programme, entitled "Black Adder!" I've been a devoted FAN, ever since and I have all of those remastered BBC shows of his on DVD! I have never cared much for his popular character "Bean!" I feel it robs the audience of his most powerful gifts, of intelligence, matchless wit, and diction! Although, his physical comedic skills and rubbery face, could by themselves touch upon genius! Mister Atkinson, it seems, has much to offer!;):p:rolleyes:

:)Anna

allison17, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  18. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Anna, I thought 'Blackadder' was outstanding. Their Christmas special still plays here every year.

allison17, Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  19. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Since some seem to like Rowan Atkinson:

LuckyDuck, allison17 and annab2 like this.
  20. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

I must say that I do like his side-kick in Black Adder, Baldrick, or in real life, Sir Tony Robinson. I have a collection of his series "Time Team". That great series is being aired on the 'History Channel' and I've been enjoying watching it.

But I do also enjoy thoroughly enjoy watching the 'Black Adder' series. Rowan Atkinson really is a gem for England (and he just so happens to come from the 'Red Rose' county....Lancashire).

Cheers

allison17, annab2 and Insp Gadget like this.