1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Seeing a nude women for the first time.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pat, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat

Pat New Member

The first nude women I saw was my own mother. I had come home early from school. My mother walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower. She walked down the hall way to her bedroom.
    She had was drying her hair with her bath towel. I had seen pictures of tits before but this time I saw her full black pubic hair and her tits with her nipples sticking up a little. I went to my bedroom with out her seeing me. I still have the image of her naked body in my mind.
    Who was the first female you saw nude.

2. billt33

billt33 Trusted.Member

My Mom. There was a hole in the bathroom wall that looked into the tub. I went to it as she was getting ready to take her bath and waited. I saw her as she sat down in the tub. Her breast were small but her nipples were cherry red. Her bush was thin and light brown. She was a beautiful woman.

3. lockerman138

lockerman138 Trusted Member

I remember seeing my mom fucking my step dad when I open the sliding door to let their dog out of the room. I was so scared that I quickly closed the door then I found polaroids of my moms tits with x-mas bows on them. I should have kept them. Damn you technology, why weren't;t you around for my misspent youth

4. Pdogghound

Pdogghound Trusted.Member

My first was my aunt. We were staying over at her house and she came home from work and said she needed to change before dinner, and went up stairs to her bedroom , being the pervert I am I went up after a couple of minutes I guess she didn't think anyone would come up , because she left her door wide open and got completely naked and was looking at her self in the mirror, I stepped back in the bathroom across the hall so she wouldn't see me, and she proceeded to rub her breasts and even pinch her nipples, and then ran hand down to her lovely thick brown mound and started to rub herself and ended up finger fucking herself with 2 fingers and pinched her nipple too. She came hard and let out a growl and she did..... I almost came in my pants And to this day I like to think she was doing all of that, while thinking of her hot nephew, and wishing he was fucking her......Oh and yes I closed the door before she came out the room.....And I came the hardest I had too.......I left her a calling card in the hand towel in her hall bathroom too.....

5. Biker

Biker Trusted Member

It was my mother. She forgot to lock the bathroom door and I came in to wash my hands. She was absolutely naked, but I saw only her breast. She is a very big woman and her pussy was hided under her belly. She wasn't angry but only laughed.
    The full beauty of woman's nudity with pussy I saw only after marriage at my wedding night.

6. BigIRISH

BigIRISH Trusted Member

Same exact thing still try to catch a glimpse of my mother when I can

curiousFred likes this.
  7. lockerman138

lockerman138 Trusted Member

I feel that each of us has an Oedipus complex and not the each of us on this forum because that's obvious. I mean the each of us in the world. Our Mothers or our Fathers are the first sexual being that we know of. We heard them fucking through thin walls and watched as they acted like nothing happened. We caught sight of their shirts drooping just low enough to show us their tits and fueled our imagination through puberty. How then can our own thoughts about incest be so Taboo? Perhaps instead it is a biological function to be so attracted to our parents in a fundamental way

8. Tommy433

Tommy433 Trusted Member

It was my friends mom She was taking a shower and the door was 1/2 open. I as there for a sleep over.

Umbra2398, curiousFred and Pdogghound like this.
  9. Pdogghound

Pdogghound Trusted.Member

She wanted you or her son see her in the shower too

Odhersbala and curiousFred like this.
  10. WalterLeonard

WalterLeonard Trusted Member

When I went swimming [edit], I used to change with my mother in the female changing rooms and saw a lot of nudity- vivid memories!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2019
    D.C. Barnet, JoshuaMN and curiousFred like this.
  11. SatinSheets

SatinSheets Crossdressing Son active with Mum and Aunt

For me it was walking in on mum and aunt in 69

12. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

I think for the majority of males, the first naked female is often your mum, whether at home, or in the changing room of shops or swimming. Mine was my mum in the bathroom.

13. londonboy49

londonboy49 Trusted.Member

First full nude was gran. Had seen a few girls pussies. Only saw mum's tits when she was feeding two younger brothers

curiousFred likes this.
  14. MtnMarkSD

MtnMarkSD Trusted Member

Yeah, like most of you, my mom was the first nude woman I saw. My bedroom was across the hall from the bathroom and I saw her sitting on the toilet and getting out of the bathtub. We weren't nudists, but she didn't seem to mind if I saw her, and I didn't mind looking.

quasioedipus and curiousFred like this.
  15. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

My Aunt was first woman to see naked. We were visiting and she would stand in the bathroom and get ready totally naked and did not care who saw her.
    Guess that is why I’m a nudist today
    Saw mom in bathroom few years later toweling off from her bath
    Both looked very good and I remember it vividly

curiousFred, JamesEast and EggHead like this.
  16. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

Guess I’m the odd man out because I’m fairly certain my sister was the first one I saw completely naked. I do remember catching a glimpse of my mom a few times but that was later on in life

curiousFred likes this.
  17. Ruthborn

Ruthborn Account Deleted

My mother used to walk around the house naked. She had a bush so couldn’t see her lips but her butt and breasts were on full display for her three kids.

18. JohnConsang

JohnConsang Account Deleted

Definitely my mother was my first

quasioedipus likes this.
  19. JamesEast

JamesEast Account Deleted

[edit]

Some woman was visiting my grandmom, maybe a neighbor or something. But she was not wearing a bra. She bent over and I saw her boobs.

All I remember is sitting at the kitchen table and this tremendous feeling came over me.

I didn't know what it was, all I knew is I loved it!!!

I sat calmly waiting for her to bend over again so I could get that feeling again!!!

That is my first memory of seeing boobies.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2019
    59Seeker, D.C. Barnet and curiousFred like this.
  20. insight1133

insight1133 Trusted.Member

My mom. She was sleeping naked and got up to close her bedroom door at the same time I was coming down the hallway to use the bathroom.

quasioedipus and curiousFred like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.